Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vectrex controller,working or for parts.

Options
  • 07-04-2016 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭

ITEM:Vectrex controller.
    POST\COLLECTION:Whichever suits.
    PRICE: Let me know.
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal or Cash.

Im looking for a vectrex controller.
    A tatty one would do,or if someone has one with a faulty pcb/cable that might suit.
    Its the joystick internal parts I am looking for,the two little semi-circular metal bits that connect to the pots specifically.

Comments

You could always mod a megadrive controller, far better than the vectrex controller, no analogue of course but there's only a couple of titles use it afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

You could always mod a megadrive controller, far better than the vectrex controller, no analogue of course but there's only a couple of titles use it afaik.

I am deep into modding a md controller as we speak!I got the resistors yesterday:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement