Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4G coverage

Options
  • 07-04-2016 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

I recently moved to Balgriffin, Dublin 13. The coverage map on your website shows total/excellent 4G coverage for this area. However, I can only get E. If I travel 250m to the Malahide road, I can then get a strong 4G signal.

Are there plans to improve the signal in this area? particularly seeing as there are multiple new housing estates being built and the area now has a large population. 

Please don't ask for my account details as your unhelpful online rep insisted on, this has nothing to do with my phone or account. It is a poor signal in the area.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Gaz wrote: »
    Hi, 

I recently moved to Balgriffin, Dublin 13. The coverage map on your website shows total/excellent 4G coverage for this area. However, I can only get E. If I travel 250m to the Malahide road, I can then get a strong 4G signal.

Are there plans to improve the signal in this area? particularly seeing as there are multiple new housing estates being built and the area now has a large population. 

Please don't ask for my account details as your unhelpful online rep insisted on, this has nothing to do with my phone or account. It is a poor signal in the area.

Thanks
    Hi Gaz,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee 4G coverage, this may be due to physical obstructions blocking the 4G signal. Unfortunately its not likely that this will improve as there is already 4G coverage in this area.

-Pamela 

Advertisement