Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arcade Game, looking for it again

• 07-04-2016 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

So I am trying to find an arcade game I played about 20 years ago but the details including the name elude me. I remember playing it on a ferry to England, many many years ago & the details I can remember are as follows;

It was a side scrolling platform, very similar looking to Streets of Rage. Thinking the gameplay was very like Streets of Rage also but I think you may of been able to use guns. I think the character you played may of been a police officer & I seem to recall one level was set up with the main character having to infiltrate a mansion via the sewers into the swimming pool lol

That is all I can recall so over to you boards!!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 203 ✭✭ripperman

The Punisher
    Skip ahead to 4.20

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭heffomike54

ripperman wrote: »
    The Punisher
    Skip ahead to 4.20

Yeah that's the one! Didn't know much about Marvel back then but that's the game alright, thanks for it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 203 ✭✭ripperman

Yeah that's the one! Didn't know much about Marvel back then but that's the game alright, thanks for it!

Glad to help. :cool:

Advertisement