Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanton slaughter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭welsummer

i believe this is from a well know estate in Wicklow, famous for its deer grazing on the lawn in front of the main house.i believe that they are going to come out with a pathetic statement that the power to the cool room went off and they had to dump some animals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭gunny123

Wait until the tabloids and Joe Fluffy on rte get hold of this, endless poo-storm for stalkers/shooters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Boater123

welsummer wrote: »
    i believe this is from a well know estate in Wicklow, famous for its deer grazing on the lawn in front of the main house.i believe that they are going to come out with a pathetic statement that the power to the cool room went off and they had to dump some animals.

I have no idea why so many were killed. But FFS there must be something dodgy about the way the carcasses were disposed of.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭transit260

what has this done to future breeding stock,must be very damaging and pointless also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭arrowloopboy

gunny123 wrote: »
    Wait until the tabloids and Joe Fluffy on rte get hold of this, endless poo-storm for stalkers/shooters.

That's like saying that a joyrider on a rampage would reflect badly on all car drivers,that scene has absolutely zero to do with stalking,and in relation to a half assed excuse of a fuse going in a coldroom,it must be on the blink for at least a year given the various states of decomposition on show in the photo.
    Just goes to show,not all vermin operate in camo gear under the cover of darkness !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭hexosan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭hexosan

image.png

The reply to the above comment is right on the money. Shows how stupid some people can be.

*wouldnt allow me add two pics to the one post.

That's like saying that a joyrider on a rampage would reflect badly on all car drivers,that scene has absolutely zero to do with stalking,and in relation to a half assed excuse of a fuse going in a coldroom,it must be on the blink for at least a year given the various states of decomposition on show in the photo.
    Just goes to show,not all vermin operate in camo gear under the cover of darkness !

Rachel Allen posed with a shotgun and a brace of shot pheasants on the bonnet of her jeep a few years back and it generated a massive controversy. She even received death threats and the anti's had a field day.

Rachel Allen posed with a shotgun and a brace of shot pheasants on the bonnet of her jeep a few years back and it generated a massive controversy. She even received death threats and the anti's had a field day.

That was more to do with her been a good looking, well heeled protestant ,in front of a very expensive Audi,than anything,where as antis (in all their forms)are generally unwashed scummers on some form of social welfare !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

rachel%20allen.jpg
    That was more to do with her been a good looking, well heeled protestant

Good looking? I suppose it's in the eye of the beholder and age becomes fond of youth.
    where as antis (in all their forms)are generally unwashed scummers on some form of social welfare !

Bit of a blanket statement there. I can't say i'm well tuned in on the anti gun, or anti hunting crowds, but I can't imagine your statement is correct, even if it were a tamed one.

I'd agree she's not spectacular ,but defiantly coverable :eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

I'd agree she's not spectacular ,but defiantly coverable :eek:.

With a brown paper bag

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭useurowname

Agree that a certain amount of the Rachel thing is good old fashioned begrudgery. It was actually laughable that the photo caused such a stir, any angle to take a swipe at a her. She's a cook, pheasants are food, they are shot to be eaten so what's the big deal??
    But that story about the deer is absolutely shameful. Photo turned my stomach, those people have zero consideration for anyone or anything else. It's criminal, I hope those involved are treated as so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭grassroot1

Back to the original post anyone know anymore?

There is an article in todays Sunday Times. The carcasses have been removed (nice job for some poor git) and disposed of properly. The theory is that the deer were culled, and during processing, someone decided they were not fit for human consumption and then dumped.

The article also said deer stalking and culling is strictly controlled so that poached deer don't end up in the food chain !

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Bit of a blanket statement there. I can't say i'm well tuned in on the anti gun, or anti hunting crowds, but I can't imagine your statement is correct, even if it were a tamed one.[/quote]

He wouldnt be too far off the mark either.College kids,dreadful fustrated authors and wanna be PR companies as well as aging hippies and deluded old dears..
    BTW ICABS is 50 this year!So lets see what they have achived in 50 years......Muzzled greyhounds......Banned stag hunting............(tumble weed passes)............Anything else despite having alot of media support and political support and a position on all field sports and anything animal related?

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement