Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography Fieldstudy

Options
  • 08-04-2016 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all,

I have made a mistake on my booklet for my GI. On my results page I left out a result by accident when I was copying from my practice booklet. I have everything else written in and almost finished my graphs and diagrams. What can I do?? Can I write out a new results page on a blank booklet and stick it in? Will I tippex the whole page?? My teacher didn't know what the best thing to do would be. She said she is going to ask the other teachers in the school and maybe email somebody but she said I might have to write the whole thing out again. I won't have Geography until Monday afternoon and I can't spend the whole weekend worrying about it!! Can anyone shed some light for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Isotonic2

annemo21 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have made a mistake on my booklet for my GI. On my results page I left out a result by accident when I was copying from my practice booklet. I have everything else written in and almost finished my graphs and diagrams. What can I do?? Can I write out a new results page on a blank booklet and stick it in? Will I tippex the whole page?? My teacher didn't know what the best thing to do would be. She said she is going to ask the other teachers in the school and maybe email somebody but she said I might have to write the whole thing out again. I won't have Geography until Monday afternoon and I can't spend the whole weekend worrying about it!! Can anyone shed some light for me?

How many results have you included? You only need 4. Doesn't matter if you leave a particular one out once you have 4 included.

Isotonic2 wrote: »
    How many results have you included? You only need 4. Doesn't matter if you leave a particular one out once you have 4 included.

At worst photocopy a blank results page and pritt stick it in neatly. Will be no issue with it .

annemo21 wrote: »
    Hi all,

• Registered Users Posts: 4 annemo21

I only have three :(

So I can photocopy a page and stick it in neatly?

Advertisement