Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BAMMA 26: 10th September 3Arena, Dublin

Options
  • 08-04-2016 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

BAMMA 26 heads to Dublin with a Light Heavyweight Title Fight Paul 'Bearjew' Craig Vs. 'The Housewives Choice' Chris Fields in the main event. Also, as exclusively announced by Ariel Helwani at MMA Fighting James 'Strabanimal' Gallagher faces Sean Tobin in a Featherweight Clash

BAMMA 26: Craig vs. Fields
    Main Event - BAMMA Light Heavyweight Title
    Paul 'Bearjew' Craig Vs. 'The Housewives Choice' Chris Fields

Featherweight Bout
    James 'Strabanimal' Gallagher Vs. Sean Tobin

With full supporting fight card to be announced soon, 3 pre-sale begins today and General Tickets go on sale Monday!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭EoineyM

Great news. Defo getting tickets for this, the last event was brilliant. Interesting to see how fields gets on in title fight, could have done with a couple more fights at light heavy maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Looking forward to this. Any ticket prices yet, BAMMA?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Wait a sec, has Gallagher not just signed with Bellator??

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Chris.

John_D80 wrote: »
    Wait a sec, has Gallagher not just signed with Bellator??

He had indeed, but has one more left with Bamma as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Chris. wrote: »
    He had indeed, but has one more left with Bamma as far as I know.

Don't think bellator would be too impressed if he got his ass handed to him.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Don't think bellator would be too impressed if he got his ass handed to him.

More chance of me winning the euromillions than Sean Tobin whooping his ass (no offence to Sean),

Hope to see Frans Mlambo back in there on this card same goes for Tuke,McKee Deccy Dalton and hopefully Kiefer Crosibe,some very exciting young fighters.

Gamebred wrote: »
    More chance of me winning the euromillions than Sean Tobin whooping his ass (no offence to Sean),

Hope to see Frans Mlambo back in there on this card same goes for Tuke,McKee Deccy Dalton and hopefully Kiefer Crosibe,some very exciting young fighters.

Stranger things have happened. Nobody thought Diaz would win :)
    Deccy dalton isn't young is he? Or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Stranger things have happened. Nobody thought Diaz would win :)
    Deccy dalton isn't young is he? Or am I mixing him up with someone else?

I think hes mid 20s hes not old anyways missed a bit of time with injuries I think,serious fighter,think I seen hes fighting McKee on Clan wars soon.

I think hes mid 20s hes not old anyways missed a bit of time with injuries I think,serious fighter,think I seen hes fighting McKee on Clan wars soon.

I must have him mixed up. Is he also a referee?

I must have him mixed up. Is he also a referee?

Not as far as I know,hes a blondey headed fella from up North.

• Advertisement

Not as far as I know,hes a blondey headed fella from up North.

There was a Dec dalton fighting on the early cage contender cards. He must be older than mid 20's at this stage. I'm nearly sure he was a ref too. Maybe there's 2 Dec daltons

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Frans is fighting next week in WCFC so it depends on how that goes I suppose (but it's an easy fight IMO).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Gumbi wrote: »
    Frans is fighting next week in WCFC so it depends on how that goes I suppose (but it's an easy fight IMO).

He's out injured apparently for next weekb but hopeful for the Bamma event

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Devastator wrote: »
    He's out injured apparently for next weekb but hopeful for the Bamma event

Ah right didn't know that. I had to pull out from it myself due to injury too :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Gumbi wrote: »
    Ah right didn't know that. I had to pull out from it myself due to injury too :/

I only seen it on twitter this morning so must be recent. Thats sucks man :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Decky Dalton was around years ago on the Cage Contender cards. He is 24 now.

This will be a good card, if the match ups that are doing the rounds stay together. It will be their best event they've put on in Ireland (fight wise)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭mmapk

Niklas Bakstrom signed to Bamma and debuts on the Dublin card according to twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Anyone know what the cageside seats were like at this last time around? Block S seems to crop up on Ticketmaster's 'best available' quite a lot:

307997b4e926b289715a1d5e484f26ad.png

Havent sat cage side and wouldnt bother paying for it tbh,the normal 35e tickets mid stand are perfect there is literally not a bad seat for bamma they have 2 huge screens too which is great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

What Gamebred said. I went the last time and the cheaper seats were every bit as good. No need to pay for cageside.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I went for the €50 tickets last time and had this view.

8205_10206145090691794_2356250511706140755_n.jpg?oh=62a97570b99f89a22be2bb1c6d46c82e&oe=57826249

I maintain that you always need to be looking into the cage from an elevated position rather than sitting floor side and looking up into it particularly when it goes to the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭BAMMA

Third bout announced

Lonsdale Bantamweight Title Fight
    Alan 'The Apprentice' Philpott (c) Vs. Aaron 'Smackwell' Blackwell

Alan makes his first defence of the title he won at BAMMA 24 & Blackwell signs on the dotted line with BAMMA after winding up the entire Bantamweight division with one tweet (See the @BAMMA Twitter line for more) and gets his crack at the title. Should be an absolute barnstormer of a bout.

Tickets are now on sale from Ticketmaster, or contact a fighter directly.

B26_Redmond%20vs%20McGann_WEB.jpg

Next bout added to the BAMMA 26 Lineup sees the BAMMA Debut of Paul 'Redser' Redmond Vs. Jack 'The Pilgrim' McGann in a Lightweight Battle.

Tickets on sale now people!

B26_Saadeh%20vs%20Young_WEB.jpg

Two more bouts added to BAMMA 26 on June 4th yesterday.

BAMMA Flyweight Title
    Rany Saadeh (c) Vs. Andy 'Taz' Young

Bantamweight Bout
    Mark 'The Prophet' Andrew Vs. Blaine O'Driscoll

Tickets on sale now from http://bit.ly/BAMMA26

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭dilapidating

What is the difference between the Lonsdale belts and the actual BAMMA belts.

The BAMMA belts would be classed as a 'World' title and the Lonsdale ones are "British" titles for up and coming talent.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] BAMMA26 adds 3 more bouts including:[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Lonsdale Middleweight Title Andy 'Lions Paw' DeVent Vs. Ronan 'The Barbarian' McKay
    'Magic' Myles Price vs. Declan Larkin (LW)
    Patrick Wixted Vs. James McErlean (FW)[/font]

http://www.bamma.com/news/2016/04/26/lonsdale-middleweight-title-on-the-line-at-bamma-26
    # IrishMMA # MMA # Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

honeybadger aka Philip Mulpeter back fighting on this card, be great to see him back in action

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

honeybadger aka Philip Mulpeter back fighting on this card, be great to see him back in action

Absolutely

He has had horrid luck the last 2 years with injuries and opponents pulling out, he also got robbed in Portugal. Always thought and hoped he could break into the bigtime

Advertisement