Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BAMMA 26: 10th September 3Arena, Dublin

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Bamma didn't dissapointed again.

Curtis hands fractured/broken talking to him hope it's not that bad.

Not shocked at all by queailly been beaten decision merchant and never ufc worth.

Good night all round

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Peter Queally was 1/6 to win that fight so id say it was a surprise to most and himself especially. I think he will re-evaluate things now as hes a smart guy. Because even though he may get a prelim/early prelim fight in Belfast it does looks like it isn't going to happen for him the way he visioned it.

That McColgan fella though had a lot of moxy in the ring and carries it outside too. Heres what he said afterwards

“This isn’t a huge scalp for me or my team, we know exactly what I can do. Just the civilians don’t know what I can do. Everyone was saying ‘He is 1-0, what is he doing fighting Peter Queally?’ We know what we are doing.”

“Give me Artem Lobov at UFC Belfast and I will take out the fourth SBG member.”

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

califano wrote: »
    Peter Queally was 1/6 to win that fight so id say it was a surprise to most and himself especially. I think he will re-evaluate things now as hes a smart guy. Because even though he may get a prelim/early prelim fight in Belfast it does looks like it isn't going to happen for him the way he visioned it.

That McColgan fella though had a lot of moxy in the ring and carries it outside too. Heres what he said afterwards

“This isn’t a huge scalp for me or my team, we know exactly what I can do. Just the civilians don’t know what I can do. Everyone was saying ‘He is 1-0, what is he doing fighting Peter Queally?’ We know what we are doing.”

“Give me Artem Lobov at UFC Belfast and I will take out the fourth SBG member.”

He took 3 years out to focus on his career and mma skins. His boxing was perfect them body shots where a thing of beauty.

That's his 3rd Sbg victory not alot of people can say that.

Delighted for him

Advertisement