Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co2 Regulator

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭BPH

Interesting this topic, very hush hush. I'm looking for Co2 gas as well and very hard to find as well. In the UK you can order online and it's delivered to your door. Here it's impossible to get an answer, only place that everyone recommends is either up in Dublin or down in Cork. Fine if you are living close but 4-5 hour round trip isn't appealing. I'm afraid I'll have to keep bottling until places are opening up that bit closer to the West coast !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

BPH wrote: »
    Interesting this topic, very hush hush. I'm looking for Co2 gas as well and very hard to find as well. In the UK you can order online and it's delivered to your door. Here it's impossible to get an answer, only place that everyone recommends is either up in Dublin or down in Cork. Fine if you are living close but 4-5 hour round trip isn't appealing. I'm afraid I'll have to keep bottling until places are opening up that bit closer to the West coast !

Optiion 1: Is to buy 2-3 cylinders and keep the trip to a yearly event?

Optiin 2: Most of us get our cylinders filled at fire extinguisher places, here is one in galway http://www.hfs.ie/servicing.htm

It would be worth looking around to see if there are one nearby, that will do a fill for you

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭BPH

Hi, believe you me I've been looking, in saying that option 2 you gave to me is a new name that I haven't seen in all the googling that I've done. I'll give them a buzz, thanks for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

I got 5KG extinguisher full of CO2 from Doyle and Doyle in Tallaght for 50euro.

They get home brewers in there looking for gas regular enough from what I can tell.

http://www.ddwholesale.ie/

Advertisement