Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish based PC graphic card retailer?

Options
  • 08-04-2016 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭

Anyone know any online Irish PC component retailers.

I always buy from abroad but this time I have to make a purchase here in Ireland.

I have found elara.ie so far. Any other suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Dabs

Memoryc mighty have a small collection

Komplett have an irish site still

Dabs are the best priced of elara dabs and komplett most of the time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Bought all my stuff from elara. Can collect or deliver within 3 days. Found them reasonably priced

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

http://www.computerpartsireland.com/

Best around.

If they don't have what you want then phone them. Also give them a buzz on the phone and they should knock a few quid off if your after a bit of stuff .

the knocked €40 off a 290 for my bro ,€40 off a tv for my mate by phone. Tell them you can get it cheaper if needs be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

To be fair they'd want to with those prices, they're way more expensive than any other online store.

They used to have a really bad reputation for returns/warranty, not sure if that has changed.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

MemoryC don't usually carry CPUs or graphics cards, and with Dabs gone and most smaller sites very unreliable Komplett, Elara and the high street are all that's left in this country. That said you can still get lucky and get a good reduction occasionally, even in Dixons :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement