Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RSR project book for History? URGENT

Options
  • 08-04-2016 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

I really need to know how I actually get the coursebook that I'm meant to write my project in. Do I contact the SEC or no? I only have 3 weeks left to do it and I'm stressing out about it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 855 ✭✭✭TSMGUY

Really need help here guys!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,190 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you are not in a school, contact the SEC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 855 ✭✭✭TSMGUY

spurious wrote: »
    If you are not in a school, contact the SEC.

Spurious always comes through when you need him. Do you know how long it'll take for them to send me one? I have a nasty feeling I might not get it in time. If so, I'll have to drop the whole subject because 20% will be discounted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,190 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Unfortunately it's the weekend, but email them now and they can have it in the post Monday.

The closing date is the 29th April.

Advertisement