Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Player expired content

Options
  • 08-04-2016 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi all,

I am looking to see if I can get my hands on an RTÉ documentary on the closure of Clerys department run in January 2016. The content has now expired on RTÉ Player and I cannot find it RTÉ Archives or on YouTube.

Does anyone here know where one might find it at all? Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks

(Also, sorry if this is a duplicate post, I searched and couldn't find any relevant post.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,580 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I have it recorded on a Saorview box but as far as I know there's no way to transfer it off to a file. Is there specific content of it your interested in or do you want the whole programme?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Yawnz

I have it recorded on a Saorview box but as far as I know there's no way to transfer it off to a file. Is there specific content of it your interested in or do you want the whole programme?

It is the entire programme I am interested in. Thanks for your response; I have since managed to track it down with the help of another user here!

Advertisement