Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options to "landscape" an apartment decking area

Options
  • 08-04-2016 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I was wondering could anyone give me some advice on what I can do with an apartment decking area - it's not a balcony, but a reasonable sized decking area that fronts onto a common area roof garden. The issue is that it's not a sunny spot, and can also be subject to strong winds. I'd love to place some large planters, but not sure what to put in them that can withstand the wind and limited sunlight. Any advice much appreciated! Also if you know of any good landscapers that would deal with this type of thing that'd be great - there's also a small paved area off the deck that I could do something with. It's all wasted space at the moment..

Advertisement