Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32-40" TV Max budget €350

Options
  • 08-04-2016 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭

Howdy all,

The father is looking for a basic 32-40" LED Tv, doesn't need to be a smart tv as he couldn't use the features anyways! Just something to look at the sky box!

Doesn't need to be saowview ready or any of that ****e.

Input welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭kyeev

Samsung UE32J5100 for 199 or UE40J5100 for 279 pounds on amazon which works out at 246 euro and 345 euro respectively?
    Would do the job I reckon...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Dunno but devils probably in the detail somewhere, sky are advertising a free 32" with years subscription to some plan or other!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 182 ✭✭rabjoshu

Tesco have 32" LG Led Tv for €229 http://www.tesco.ie/freshvalue/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Also have a look at richersounds good prices, great service and they offer 6 years guarantee on all TV's, any questions they also have a Talk to here in boards.

You can pay EUR or GBP, they deliver most TV but if you can collect from their Belfast store, they have a SAMSUNG UE40J5100 for a bit over the budget £279 they calculate as €390 so you might be better paying in sterling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Bravobabe

Hi,

Try www.powercity.ie - I like to see what TV I'm actually getting
    Can't go wrong with a Samsung also the Walker range (powercity own brand) are reasonable good.
    I would suggest that you the consider the satellite/saorview option anyway - just in case you ever get feed up with Sky. Basically the cable from the sat dish plugs into the TV (which has a built in digital receiver - so you will get most of the UK FTA stations BBC, ITV etc).
    It's nigh impossible to get a TV without saorview option anyway and best have the facility for the future (second TV etc)
    http://www.powercity.ie/index.php?par=10-12&cat=Vision + Computing&action=brandstory

As previously mentioned try richersounds

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

nava wrote: »
    Also have a look at richersounds good prices, great service and they offer 6 years guarantee on all TV's, any questions they also have a Talk to here in boards.

You can pay EUR or GBP, they deliver most TV but if you can collect from their Belfast store, they have a SAMSUNG UE40J5100 for a bit over the budget £279 they calculate as €390 so you might be better paying in sterling.

Always better to pay in GBP with Richersounds. Their ex rate is always mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭VUDuo2

Good deals on LG tv's in your price range, through all the retailers (DID, Power City & Harvey Norman)

There's a 42" (I know, not the size you are after, but its a good deal ) for €379

Bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

Thanks for the reply's lads, all have a look and if anyone finds anything else then post it here :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

40" Sharp for €275 delivered from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sharp-LC-40CFE5221K-40-Inch-Widescreen-Freeview-y/dp/B015EL27TQ?tag=hotukdealsev-21

(not in stock but available for order).

• Advertisement
Advertisement