Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrupted Save games

Options
  • 09-04-2016 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone
    I think I have managed to corrupt a lego dimensions save game (doesnt let you progress properly) and even where the stud counter is displayed is weird

Unfortunately it has already synched with the cloud - so I was wondering is there anyway to roll back a save game to an earlier spot

Lego Dimensions doesnt allow you to make copies of your saves within games :( so you have no way of checking the save is corrupted or backing up the save at any point

I tried deleting the local copy but cloud copy seems to be at the same save point

Anyone got any thoughts before I break the news to my 10 year old (who has invested easily 40 hours into the game)

Cheers
    -Toppy-

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Notavirus.exe

-Toppy- wrote: »
    so I was wondering is there anyway to roll back a save game to an earlier spot

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

-Toppy- wrote: »
    Hey everyone
    I think I have managed to corrupt a lego dimensions save game (doesnt let you progress properly) and even where the stud counter is displayed is weird

This happened to me and the son as well. I remember being in a mission that we simply could not get past. We watched youtube videos of how other people went through that level, and something was different. Don't remember what it was, but we needed something that was no longer accessible.

We restarted the level, followed the youtube plan, and successfully passed the mission. I hope you can do the same.

Advertisement