Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XB1 Season 2 Off Season Schedule + Draft day Poll

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

tripperman wrote: »
    was gone playing pfl, my mistake so thought it said a minute,

You were chatting to me, and im pretty sure when perrin simmed your pick, you said, thats it i'm gonna smash him in our match.

I said you were Tripper the underdog, Tripper the terrible player, you cant beat perrin, you said ah thats mind games, im gonna smash his team up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Which team is heli taking?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭tripperman

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Which team is heli taking?

cardinals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭tripperman

You were chatting to me, and im pretty sure when perrin simmed your pick, you said, thats it i'm gonna smash him in our match.

I said you were Tripper the underdog, Tripper the terrible player, you cant beat perrin, you said ah thats mind games, im gonna smash his team up.

that's what you said you were going to do to giffney, I said at least my seasons playoff run is over before it starts :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

expected the draft to be during the week :pac:

best go see who i drafted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

expected the draft to be during the week :pac:

best go see who i drafted!

You traded your first pick for a punter and then drafted 6 punters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

tripperman wrote: »
    that's what you said you were going to do to giffney, I said at least my seasons playoff run is over before it starts :pac:

I have no memory of this part of the conversation, as i couldn't get a word in with your outrage that perrin skipped your pick

Advertisement