If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4K Blu ray players.

Options
  • 09-04-2016 10:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi guys just wondering how you started to sell the 4k blu ray players yet ?. 

Regards 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys just wondering how you started to sell the 4k blu ray players yet ?. 

Regards 
    Hi TrustedApple.

We currently have one by Samsung and one by Panasonic.

Samsung offer up the UBDK8500 which is priced at £429.00 (Due to arrive next week into stock). (comes with "The Martian" 4K movie)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/samsung/ubdk8500/sams-ubdk8500

Panasonic have the DMPUB900 which is also due into stock next week and will be priced at £599 (Comes with San Andreas and MX Max: Fury Road 4k movies)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/panasonic/dmpub900/pana-dmpub900

Can wait to get either of these into our store for Demo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Sounds good how much would I be looking at getting one of these posted down to Cork?. 

1st I have to work out how I am going to get my 55inch ultra HD down to Cork from back home with no car ba ba. 

Sounds good how much would I be looking at getting one of these posted down to Cork?. 

1st I have to work out how I am going to get my 55inch ultra HD down to Cork from back home with no car ba ba. 
    Hey TrustedApple.

Delivery on either of the sterling prices would be £6.99

You'll need to be super careful moving your TV, unless you still have the original packaging. Although no car is a killer :(

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Do you have any Panasonic DMPUB900  in stock?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

TCP/IP wrote: »
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201959-dmpub900.aspx

Yep the Panasonic DMPUB900 is in stock but really scarce at the moment

It comes complete with 2 4k movies packaged in the box and a decent HDMI

You can grab one online or of course give us a call

Thanks as ever,
    John mc & crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Thanks as ever,
    John mc & crew
    Thanks John,

What would be the best price for the player and a TX-58DX902B, shipped to Kildare.

Many thanks,
    TCP/IP

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Thanks as ever,
    John mc & crew
    Thanks John,

What would be the best price for the player and a TX-58DX902B, shipped to Kildare.

Many thanks,
    TCP/IP
    HI TCP/IP

EDITED AND UPDATED

We can offer the DMPUB900 at half price when bought together with the 58DX902!!!
    For the 2 together it would be €3960 including delivery and our 6 year guarantee - only valid while stocks last!!

Cheers
    Brian

Hi Brian,

Thanks for sorting me out looking forward to getting delivery. 

Kindest regards
    TCP/IP

Hi Brian,

Thanks for sorting me out looking forward to getting delivery. 

Kindest regards
    TCP/IP
    NO probs, many thanks for the order.

The TV and 4k player were shipped yesterday from our UK warehouse, so should be due with you tomorrow (Thurs)
    Any issues, drop me a post/PM or give us a call

Cheers
    Brian

Thanks Brian appreciate that. 4k Blu-Ray player arrived but no screen.

• Advertisement

Thanks Brian appreciate that. 4k Blu-Ray player arrived but no screen.
    Hi TCP/IP.

The Player was shipped from the Belfast store as our main warehouse had ran our of stock already on the player (Their like hens teeth at the moment) so it seems the player made it there first.

I'll get Brian to chase the TV for you but I would say as it left Manchester yesterday it would be tomorrow for its delivery. 

Super thanks Kenny. 

Super thanks Kenny. 
    Hey TC/IP.

Your TV should be with you today. Have the courier called or text you as of yet with delivery window?

Let me know and if not I'll give them a call from this end.

Hi Kenny

Apologies for the delayed reply it's arrived looking forward to getting installed on Wednesday. 

On another point do you have the following screen in stock

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/43uh750v/lg-43uh750v

Do you have any other recommendations for a bedroom TV as I need to order one. 

Many thanks
    TCP/IP

Hi Kenny

Apologies for the delayed reply it's arrived looking forward to getting installed on Wednesday. 

On another point do you have the following screen in stock

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/43uh750v/lg-43uh750v

Do you have any other recommendations for a bedroom TV as I need to order one. 

Many thanks
    TCP/IP
    Hi TCP, 

That model is a current model, but we are out of stock on it at present. I am waiting to hear delivery ETA and will keep you posted on it.

Other models worth looking at would be the new Panasonic 40DX700, which has a better refresh rate,but on that you're down to a 40" as opposed to 43". The LG is a very good set and one of the best picture 43" 4k sets available to be honest

Cheers
    Brian

Cheers for the update Brian. Got the TV and Blueray player installed. Stunning picture quality. The Control4 IP integration is amazing so much quicker than IR control. 

Cheers for the update Brian. Got the TV and Blueray player installed. Stunning picture quality. The Control4 IP integration is amazing so much quicker than IR control. 
    Hey TCP/IP.

Excellent news that you are fully up and running.

The 4K player really is a fantastic bit of kit and the picture quality is outstanding :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.