Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spurs v manYoo 1530 sky sports1

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Brilliant win,you can never beat Man Utd by enough:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

lamela gets skys motm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

Dier make the yellow card amnesty ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Dier make the yellow card amnesty ?
    He did.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭awkwardboy

I thought Erikson was class again today. Was my man of the match anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Class all round today..

Great win

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Lamela was the deserved man of the match for me. Eriksen was great, but Lamela just pipped him with the goal at the end. Everyone played well in the 2nd half, and it was a marked improvement on how we were in the 1st half.

Still don't see us catching Leicester, but it was hugely important to get the 3 points today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

I think someone said at the start we were overdue to hammer someone.

Well United took a hell of a beating. I wonder what would have happened in the Liverpool game if Lamela was available.

+35 GD with 5 games to go. Incredible.

Anyone see LVG's interview about whether Spurs are a bugger club? What a dumb question to ask and the reporter was just looking for a bite. LVG certainly did bite though.

I was one of the people rooting for him to be our next manager before Poch. Nothing better than being wrong in this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Not often I post in threads related to other teams, especially as a Man United supporter, but watching how Tottenham in the 2nd half ruthlessly put United to the sword, was breath taking and sad at the same time, breath taking because Pochettino has got the players playing fantastic football and right in the mix for the title, and a sad reminder to me how of far United have fallen in the years since Fergie's retirement, and how dull the football has become under Louis Van Gaal.

TL;DR Spurs played bloody excellent football, well deserved result.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Not often I post in threads related to other teams, especially as a Man United supporter, but watching how Tottenham in the 2nd half ruthlessly put United to the sword, was breath taking and sad at the same time, breath taking because Pochettino has got the players playing fantastic football and right in the mix for the title, and a sad reminder to me how of far United have fallen in the years since Fergie's retirement, and how dull the football has become under Louis Van Gaal.

TL;DR Spurs played bloody excellent football, well deserved result.

I fully expect a swift turnaround with United next season. It's going to be extremely tough with potentially all except Tottenham and Liverpool with new managers. (I don't expect Leicester to be anything more than one hit wonders so count them out in my opinion).

That Mensua looks absolutely incredible. It's no coincidence he went off and the floodgates opened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

irishmover wrote: »
    I fully expect a swift turnaround with United next season. It's going to be extremely tough with potentially all except Tottenham and Liverpool with new managers. (I don't expect Leicester to be anything more than one hit wonders so count them out in my opinion).

That Mensua looks absolutely incredible. It's no coincidence he went off and the floodgates opened.

I hope so too, was initially delighted when Van Gaal was announced after Moyes, hoping he'd restore the club, but how wrong was I, that delight has long soured, he looks to me, a man just phoning it in/collecting the pay checks. Hopefully the club act before it gets worse.. A fresh start before the new season.. And then go again in August..

I said to my sister - Disclaimer she's an Arsenal supporter, holding out hope that Arsenal can still win the Premier League, when Fosu Mensah went off, Tottenham will score now, lo and behold Delle Alli with the first of 3 goals in 5 minutes :pac:

Joke doing the rounds is Poch said to the lads at half time 'lads, it's Man United' and walked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

glorious

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

irishmover wrote: »
    Joke doing the rounds is Poch said to the lads at half time 'lads, it's Man United' and walked out.

Ha,inhaled some of my coffee laughing at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Fantastic win, even better is a variety of players chipping in with goals, and bloody good ones. The Lane sounded like it was rocking. Couldn't help but feel for Wimmer.

Weekend is going to be tough seeing as we don't play till Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Interesting, we score 3 in 5 mins the same game week the gooners concede 3 in 5 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,297 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Fantastic win, even better is a variety of players chipping in with goals, and bloody good ones. The Lane sounded like it was rocking. Couldn't help but feel for Wimmer.

Weekend is going to be tough seeing as we don't play till Monday.

Yeah.........BUT if Leicester Draw or loose, we would be boosted by that and keen to up the pressure even more.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Yeah.........BUT if Leicester Draw or loose, we would be boosted by that and keen to up the pressure even more.

True.

Advertisement