Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fee Statement - eStatements

• 09-04-2016 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi there, 

I have noticed that since I am on eStatements I no longer get a breakdown of my fees when they are below 12.70.  From the fee terms and conditions it is stated: 

You will receive a fee advice statement approximately two weeks before the account transaction fees are charged to your current account if the total is more than €12.70. Otherwise the fee advice statement will be included with your next regular account statement. 

I queried this using ask us a question on 365 Online.  They regenerated a statement and there is still no fee note.

Do I have to revert to paper statements if I want to get a fee statement when the transaction is below 12.70?

There is an option on 365 Online to view Fee Statements but they do not appear when the fee statement is due to issue with the next regular statement. 

Thanks a lot. 

Darren. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi there, 

I have noticed that since I am on eStatements I no longer get a breakdown of my fees when they are below 12.70.  From the fee terms and conditions it is stated: 

You will receive a fee advice statement approximately two weeks before the account transaction fees are charged to your current account if the total is more than €12.70. Otherwise the fee advice statement will be included with your next regular account statement. 

I queried this using ask us a question on 365 Online.  They regenerated a statement and there is still no fee note.

Do I have to revert to paper statements if I want to get a fee statement when the transaction is below 12.70?

There is an option on 365 Online to view Fee Statements but they do not appear when the fee statement is due to issue with the next regular statement. 

Thanks a lot. 

Darren. 
    Hi Darren,

Thank you for your post here on Boards.ie.

You will only receive fee notification if your Fees & Charges for the quarter are €12.70 or more. Anything below this amount will automatically be debited from your bank account.

See here for more information on fees & charges on Bank of Ireland current accounts.

Thank you,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Darren Hawkins

Hi Tara,

If you refer to page 4 of the document you link to you will note it states as per my initial post:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Tara,

If you refer to page 4 of the document you link to you will note it states as per my initial post:

Hi Darren

Thanks for coming back to us.

Have you checked your previous statement, prior to the statement you have recently requested? Is it possible your next 'regular' statement has yet to update? (rather than up to date statement).

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭NurseBridie

I also want my fee statement breaking down the charges regardless of the total amount of the charges. Please tell me how I get this. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

I also want my fee statement breaking down the charges regardless of the total amount of the charges. Please tell me how I get this. 
    Hi NurseBridie, 

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

If your fee notification is not included in your statement, you can ask for a break down of the fees by sending your query on 365 Online Service Desk and the Ask a Question option. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement