Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere doing deals on suits at the moment?

• 09-04-2016 1:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

Hi all, looking to pick up a new formal suit and was just wondering if anywhere has any offers on at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

glic83 wrote: »
    Hi all, looking to pick up a new formal suit and was just wondering if anywhere has any offers on at the moment?

Should check out Taylor of Blue on Bedford Row, one the lads was saying he got a nice three piece suit in there for 180e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Cheers going to pop into town tomorrow and check out wherever is open, didn't even think of tailor of blue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Tony Connolly's Sale Shop also on Bedford Row.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Ended up driving to the crescent, checked the likes of Sextons, Mike O Connells, Noel Andrews, the place up the top of O Connell avenue, all closed today. Ended up finding a nice one in Chapps/ Tony Connelly's. Most of the suits are slim fit that I saw, difficult enough for me as I have big legs (years of playing rugby) managed to find a suit that fits me well so will pop out there next week all going well. Looked in Next and River Island nothing really that liked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

You'll probably find the same suit in the Sale Shop on Bedford Row for a bit less again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Kev_2012

I got a nice one in Camden Square out in the Cresent. It was slim fit but my legs didn't nearly burst the pants like the other ones. Good service too and they will steam clean it for you for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭crusha101

camden square you can get a nice 3 piece for 149

Advertisement