Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows 10 Mobile, One Note and Outlook.Com

Options
  • 09-04-2016 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭

So, Windows 10 arrived on my 930 yesterday :) and pretty much working fine \o/

Yeah, pretty much...... but has anyone gotten to use one note with their outlook.com email/microsoft account.

When you go to add accounts, it says add your 'business' or 'educational' account. If you go to add a new notebook in one note, and get to the point of giving it your outlook.com email address, it goes and tries to log you in but reverts back to you with a message to say that this email is not compatible with one note.

Pretty sure I had it working fine on my 930 with Windows Phone 8.1?

Anyone come across or resolve this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,947 ✭✭✭circadian

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    So, Windows 10 arrived on my 930 yesterday :) and pretty much working fine \o/

Yeah, pretty much...... but has anyone gotten to use one note with their outlook.com email/microsoft account.

When you go to add accounts, it says add your 'business' or 'educational' account. If you go to add a new notebook in one note, and get to the point of giving it your outlook.com email address, it goes and tries to log you in but reverts back to you with a message to say that this email is not compatible with one note.

Pretty sure I had it working fine on my 930 with Windows Phone 8.1?

Anyone come across or resolve this?

I think you can only log in with one personal account. So if your phone account and one note accounts are different, just sign out in the app and sign in with your one note account.

I've not been able to use multiple personal addresses.

Advertisement