Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinergy

Options
  • 09-04-2016 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭

My landlord wants to install Pinergy meters in all of the flats in my building, I pay my own bill at the moment. He's been offered a discount if he can get all tenants signed up, my bill is very low at is. Has anybody any experience of this system?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭irishfire

Seanachai wrote:
    My landlord wants to install Pinergy meters in all of the flats in my building, I pay my own bill at the moment. He's been offered a discount if he can get all tenants signed up, my bill is very low at is. Has anybody any experience of this system?

I would refuse, unless your lease specifically allows for it, your going to end up paying way more on pinergy. They have a huge standing charge and an administrative charge as far as I know and if you already have a small bill I'd stick with that

• Registered Users Posts: 23,550 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Seanachai wrote: »

Avoid it's much dearer than regular billing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭Seanachai

ted1 wrote: »
    Avoid it's much dearer than regular billing

Do you know if the meters use wi-fi?

Advertisement