Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch not working.

Options
  • 09-04-2016 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I've recently purchased a second hand pool table. It came with the money slot and side glass where the balls go after being potted. However, the person who I purchased it off, had stuck a piece of wood to prevent it from going in the side glass, so it ended up coming out where the white ball comes out. I didn't like that. I got two wires, and gained access to the motor, once I connected a battery to it, I found it to work. I got a switch yesterday, one that is only accessible by a key. I wired it up to 8 1.5V battery's and to the motor. It worked great last night, but this morning noting was happening.

I re-wired it twice and the switch will work for 30 seconds or so and then noting, until I take apart the wires and put them back together. I know very little about wiring, but why isn't it working?

Advertisement