Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Instrument repair job gone wrong... need advice

• 09-04-2016 6:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I recently got a musical instrument repaired and I have issues with the repair job. The repair itself was fine, if not excellently done but my issue is that the person who did the work, took it upon himself to do extra work on the instrument, without asking and has ended up not only reducing the value of the instrument but also has managed to cost me more money. I'm going in next week to see if he can undo the damage, but if he can't undo this damage what are my rights?

If this isn't the appropriate forum, Mods please feel free to move.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

I think your problem is more suited to the "Consumer Affairs forum.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=580

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭Umekichi

Hi there,
    I recently got a musical instrument repaired and I have issues with the repair job. The repair itself was fine, if not excellently done but my issue is that the person who did the work, took it upon himself to do extra work on the instrument, without asking and has ended up not only reducing the value of the instrument but also has managed to cost me more money. I'm going in next week to see if he can undo the damage, but if he can't undo this damage what are my rights?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭wild turkey

What is the instrument ?

What work did you ask him to do ?

What extra did he do ?

How does it devalue it ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Duplicate threads merged. Please do not create multiple threads on the same topic in different forums in future.

dudara

Advertisement