Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hyundai i40 - few questions

• 09-04-2016 7:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭

Just for a 2013 i40 Estate.

I'm gonna have loads of questions lol

Some to start

1: I have spotify on my phone.. Can I stream it over blue tooth?..I have it paired.. But not sure how or if it will stream

2: Music related again.. There's an Aux connection.. And I have a lead .. But again when playing spotify it didn't come out over speakers

Am I missing a setting ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

NeVeR wrote: »

Some to start

1: I have spotify on my phone.. Can I stream it over blue tooth?..I have it paired.. But not sure how or if it will stream

2: Music related again.. There's an Aux connection.. And I have a lead .. But again when playing spotify it didn't come out over speakers

Am I missing a setting ?

Thanks

Radio has aux setting which you need to select.

Bluetooth not sure but doubt it as usually for calls.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Should stream over bluetooth.I used it all the time in the i40 I had.
    Aux you have to change source on the audio unit.
    Think its the media source.Never used it due to bluetooth streaming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

I should have said I did have the aux button pressed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

NeVeR wrote: »

Some to start

Am I missing a setting ?

Thanks

Ad Bluetooth issue:

It depends which BT profiles are supported by the audio unit and the phone. IIRC audio streaming is done over A2DP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

Is the volume on your phone cranked up?

iOS, android or windows?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

I figured out the blue tooth streaming.. Ya have to press one of the buttons a second time to switch to phone streaming ( not in car now so can't remember what button it was lol )

Thanks

Advertisement