Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mock 2016

Options
  • 09-04-2016 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello people
    I was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind helping me with my mocks
    I will be doing them next week
    Math OL
    Chemistry HL/OL
    Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You have posted in the Third Level forum. Are you talking about Leaving Cert. Mock exams?
    Are you looking to pay someone for help?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Fallere825

spurious wrote: »
    You have posted in the Third Level forum. Are you talking about Leaving Cert. Mock exams?
    Are you looking to pay someone for help?

I dont really know what third level is
    And i hope i wouldnt have to pay cuz i cant

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Can you clarify what you are asking?

Are you talking about Leaving cert. Mock exams?

What do you want anyone in Third Level (which is another way of saying education after the Leaving, in college or university) to do for you?

I'm not sure if this should be moved to the Leaving Cert. forum, as I'm not clear what it is you want.

Advertisement