Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Monarch's Castle (6085)

Options
  • 09-04-2016 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭

I thought I'd show my son what LEGO used to be like back in my day. So I built him the Black Monarch's Castle (6085). I had to Bricklink a few pieces during the week but I still had quite a bit of it. There are some parts that I didn't have so had to improvise.

nKqZIFGh.jpg

sL2Xh1hh.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Word of warning, dont go googling for the original image of that castle unless:

A: You've got a ton of spare money
    B: A ton of free time coming up.

I have neither, and I just googled for the original Black Monarch and I got an overwhelming sense of nostalgia. That lego castle line was IMO the best, or one of the best of the castle lines.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I had the very first Lego castle line back in the mid 1980s - it was a 10th birthday present and I still have some of the pieces. I think it was the black knight's castle.

Advertisement