Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Maths OL "Help"

Options
  • 09-04-2016 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    As above in title I am miles behind on the syllabus, well the actual class is due to classes being cancelled, no sub teacher and so on. Its a back to further education college, adult leaving cert course and its awful, exams only round the corner and we have not covered the bulk of paper 2 yet. Stats and probability we done some and a little geometry thats it, some of paper 1 i haven't even seen when i try do some previous exams for HW.
    I need to get a minimum C3 but would like to get higher grade, at this rate I am losing hope. Anyone any suggestions as to what I should nail to get the grade, have I time yet to keep practising Q's and few grinds for the hope of doing well.
    I find the Maths tutor helpful taking notes and trying some q's.
    What do some of you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pinkbear

Get a good maths grinds teacher, and get them to do as many exam questions as possible with you. Get someone who actually teaches, rather than a student.

Advertisement