Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northside people .. Where?

Options
  • 09-04-2016 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Anybody know where the distribution outlets are for the Northside people? I can only find the blanch gazette in the library etc.. They featured my small animal boarding business last week and it didn't come through my door! Thanks guys!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Tesco sometimes. I haven't had one through my door in an age.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

Euro spar, in Harts town.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

murphf wrote: »
    Anybody know where the distribution outlets are for the Northside people? I can only find the blanch gazette in the library etc.. They featured my small animal boarding business last week and it didn't come through my door! Thanks guys!
    Was it "Rabbit Rooms"? Very cool sounding service.

I get it through my door in Riverwood.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Dunnes Ongar have them as well I think. Since I put up a no junk mail sign, I unfortunately no longer get it although that is one freebie I still wouldn't still mind getting as it has handy local news!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Murt10

LOL Chuck. That's gas.

You go round canvassing for a politician and you have a no junk mail sticker on your own door.

Double standards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Murt10 wrote: »
    LOL Chuck. That's gas.

You go round canvassing for a politician and you have a no junk mail sticker on your own door.

Double standards
    Chuck?

You!

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Murt10

Oopps!!!!!!

My mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Murt10 wrote: »
    LOL Chuck. That's gas.

Double standards

Was that directed at my post??? Think you've mistaken me for someone else as I'm not a canvasser for anyone (political or otherwise). :) I have a no junk mail sticker up because I was throwing away 100s of unwanted leaflets/menus/flyers/ads etc every year. Just wanted to do my little bit for the environment.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭murphf

daymobrew wrote: »
    Was it "Rabbit Rooms"? Very cool sounding service.

I get it through my door in Riverwood.

Thank you yes it was! Sorry for some reason I got no notifications that anyone had answered me lol! In the end my mum in law had got one so am framing it now!

Advertisement