Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Mail action in notifications

• 09-04-2016 10:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭

Hi

Noticed over the past few days that when I swipe on a notification of a new email, I don't get two options like I remember having in the past. Have a look at the screen shot. Shouldn't there be some text in the purple square?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Yep, something's not right there. Maybe try deleting the account and re-adding it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭waynegalway

Zcott wrote: »
    Yep, something's not right there. Maybe try deleting the account and re-adding it.

Happens on all 3 accounts. I don't remember it happening before iOS 9.3, although I could be wrong.

Zcott wrote: »

Deleting and re-adding doesn't make a difference :(

Just by way of update:

Looks like this is a freak thing. No mention of it anywhere else on the web. Tried all kinds of things including a full factory restore. No joy.

Apple Customer Care has agreed to replace the handset, they reckon it's a hardware issue.

Advertisement