Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrigaline Court or Blarney Golf Resort Hotel?

Options
  • 10-04-2016 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭

Hoping to head away with the wife Sat April 30th. Emailed a few Cork hotels and the best deals are with Carrigaline Court and Blarney Golf Resort. Basically,just want a night in a nice hotel with decent grub and a pool to relax. I know its bank holiday weekend but also hoping for somewere not overrun with kids( getting away from our own 2 kids,so it'd be nice to have a bit of peace!!). Both these hotels get good reviews but just wondering which may be the nicest/best of the two?Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭JonathonS

Both are fine hotels.
    The Court is in the Main St in Carrigaline, location-wise it is just OK.
    The Blarney is out in the country. For a weekend away with my wife it would be my choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Cheers. Yeh,was thinking a golf resort/hotel would be a bit quieter. It'll prob be busy on May bank holiday weekend but once its not packed with stags/hens/weddings/screaming kids etc, it'll do us!

Midleton Park hotel has also got a good deal for 2 nights. Reviews are pretty good. Would it be nicer /better than Blarney Golf Resort?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Midleton Park has been taken over by the Talbot group and is much improved.

Midleton Park has been taken over by the Talbot group and is much improved.
    Would it be a better option than Blarney Golf Resort?

• Advertisement

Anyone any reviews of Midleton Park Hotel? Gonna book somewere in the next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

JonathonS wrote: »
    Both are fine hotels.
    The Court is in the Main St in Carrigaline, location-wise it is just OK.
    The Blarney is out in the country. For a weekend away with my wife it would be my choice.
    Add your reply here.This is not correct this is a nice hotel with a good health center and good pool and center the food is excellent and the rooms are at a 4 star level i say this as i have traveled extensively both with work and travel for the past 40 years.

Advertisement