Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childcare/Playschool in Newbridge

Options
  • 10-04-2016 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi, can anyone recommend a Playschool or creche in Newbridge, I have a 2 year old and I don't drive so looking for somewhere central to the town. When I google all I get is 3 or 4 big crèches, but I was certain there was more smaller home run Playschools in the area, has anyone got any recommendations?

Also how do people go about finding childminders in their own homes? I don't have any friends with children so I've no idea! I looked on rollercoaster.ie but couldn't see anything, but I may have missed the section somehow 😬

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ladyella

You might find what you're looking for on schooldays.ie
    On the creche question, I can't give a recommendation yet as I have only just enrolled my little guy in one. Stepping Stones across the road from the spar/mcloughins garage. I've met the owner and chatted a lot with her mother as she does the accounts and it seems a well set up place. I got a good feeling from it anyway. Best of luck with your search

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭obnicc

ladyella wrote: »
    You might find what you're looking for on schooldays.ie
    On the creche question, I can't give a recommendation yet as I have only just enrolled my little guy in one. Stepping Stones across the road from the spar/mcloughins garage. I've met the owner and chatted a lot with her mother as she does the accounts and it seems a well set up place. I got a good feeling from it anyway. Best of luck with your search

Thank you. I have heard good things about stepping stones, I have heard they are fantastic with the kids.

My problem is I live in Roseberry and don't drive so I'm limited as to how far I can make it while also having to drop my older daughter to st conleths first. I have a second interview lined up for a job and trying to get an idea of how I will manage the childcare if I'm lucky and get the job. I don't want to be offered a job and turn it down due to having nothing in place but it is proving hard to find childcare central in the town. Will keep looking, hope your little one settles well and enjoys stepping stones! :)

Advertisement