Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a way to change album art in Google Play without getting an account?

Options
  • 10-04-2016 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I have a Vodafone Ultra 6 so I am using Google Play to play songs that I have on it. Some of them don't have information just titles. For example when I go into info it just says "Waves of War- Crystal Eyes" and the album and artist parts are blank. I just wanted to know if there is a way to change the info or even the album art without signing up for an account? I'd rather not have to use my moms credit card information and I can't get a redeem code. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks ☺

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Ye,
    Go into:
    https://play.google.com/music

Then when ur library loads, go into the "My Library" section on the left pull out drawer menu.

Then just hover ur mouse over the song or album, and 3 dots will appear. This is the menu.
    From here, you can edit the song or album info, including uploading new cover art.

Advertisement