Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spurs vs Manchester United 10/4/16 delayed k/o 16.30 SS1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Wonder is David Moyes thinking of ringing a solicitor in the morning to see if its too late to file an unfair dismissal claim. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

davycc wrote: »
    the best we spurs can fight for is 2nd place ,, crazy old season

If we can keep the pressure on Leicester their last 3 games are tough enough, if we don't drop any points until then, we might be in with a sniff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

If we can pull one back who knows. It is Spurs after all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

CoCo Llamla :)

chadli on for his customary goal v manoo;) we want4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,948 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    Why do you have to be neutral?Anyone bar Utd fans are loving this.

Spurs playing nice stuff

Almost 4!

I'm not sure about that. Almost everyone is hoping United would win so that Leicester have it handier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭Tippex

on the plus side this "should" be the end of LVG

I had 2 Ranieri pics ready, tbh I was hoping to be posting the celebration one.

• Davycc enjoy too!!

Spurs are a great team in fairness now. Totally deserved win. At least yee will keep the title race interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

Bret Hart wrote: »
    If we can pull one back who knows. It is Spurs after all.

Lol good one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

Tippex wrote: »

That's been said before

• Advertisement

As soon as West Ham bend is over next in the FA, that will officially be the end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭Andre 3000

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I'm not sure about that. Almost everyone is hoping United would win so that Leicester have it handier.

You are naive if you think anyone other than United fans want United to win...ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Not a hope unfortunately.

The club has no shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

This club should be named Manchester U-shyted :(

That first touch was shocking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,114 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Sky Sports doing a great job of ignoring the dive and perfectly justified dive by Alli,

That should have been Allis second yellow,after his horrible challenge on TFM.

2/10.

• Andre 3000 wrote: »
    You are naive if you think anyone other than United fans want United to win...ever.

Not often I agree with you but yes, fair point!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Turned out a bad day for all the LVG fans.

Spurs playing nice stuff

Almost 4!

exactly so close by dembele who needs to work on his shooting practice:o

You're funny

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Not often I agree with you but yes, fair point!

Years and years of dominating and winning so much? Pffft non United fans will never forget that in a hurry even for the sake of football history!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Spurs have surprised me with their simulation today. Won't be highlighted because they are not a particularly hated club, but 5 or 6 times they've feigned injury and contact. I like me a bit of cynicism though, so they are alright in my book.

Nice one Spurs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,216 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

At least it was a quick death when it happened.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Well done Spurs.

ft 3-0 our last home win against manoo since 2001:pac:

Well done Spurs. Hopefully we can play a similarly nice style with our young team when LVG eventually goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,370 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

United didn't seem to have a leader on the pitch today.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

United didn't seem to have a leader on the pitch today.

They have none off the pitch either.

lamela gets skys motm

Alli laughing about diving in the post match interview. That's a great attitude to have. Idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Unbelievable how the attitudes change depending who dived. Imagine that was Suarez coming to the end of his time at Liverpool being interviewed?

lamela gets skys motm

He's great, never want to see a starting eleven without him even if he doesn't always have great games

Quazzie wrote: »
    Alli laughing about diving in the post match interview. That's a great attitude to have. Idiot.

Ah don't be so bitter

Ah don't be so bitter

Not bitter at all. The hypocrisy from Sky Sports never fails to astound me though. The result was fair and they got what they deserved overall, but seeing a player diving then blatantly laughing about it after the match is disgusting no matter who does it, but when it's brushed aside because the player is English it makes it worse. Sky Sports should be making an example of a young player like this tbh.

he was laughing at how wrong the ref was but he didnt want to get himself in trouble or fined by the FA .. love this kid he has an old head on very young shoulders:)
    coys:cool: never a dive he was clipped from behind

if you want to see an actual dive look at lamelas in the 1st half:o

he was laughing at how wrong the ref was but he didnt want to get himself fined by the FA .. love this kid he has an old head on very young shoulders:)
    coys:cool:

If you seriously think that, you're seriously deluded. He was laughing at the fact that, what he did was inexcusable and he got caught but he didn't care. Disgusting.

I just don't get why he bothered diving. Game was over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

He's great, never want to see a starting eleven without him even if he doesn't always have great games

His pressing is unreal. I am pretty sure he is on some kind of drugs. He did not play against Liverpool and we were ****e in pressing and average in general.

If you seriously think that, you're seriously deluded. He was laughing at the fact that, what he did was inexcusable and he got caught but he didn't care. Disgusting.

Whats he meant to say though? Better off just laughing it off and moving on, he got his yellow.
    Idiot? Disgusting? I hope you're embarrassed by this once you've calmed down

Whats he meant to say though? Better off just laughing it off and moving on, he got his yellow.
    Idiot? Disgusting? I hope you're embarrassed by this once you've calmed down

Is someone who dives an idiot? 100%

Is the diving culture that exists in the modern game disgusting? 100%

Is it even more disgusting how Sky Sports brush it aside because the player involved is English? 100%

Nothing to be embarrassed about here. I stand by everything I've said.

he is the club joker always smiling - great infectious attitude he laughs and jokes about every bloody thing big or small :)

his feet were swept by the manoo defender - definite contact and never a dive:cool:

if you want to talk about an actual filthy zero contact dive look lamelas in the 1st i was screaming for him to be subbed off at that stage through disgust :o

just stop with the sour grapes please, arsenal are still well in the title hunt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

he is the club joker always smiling - great infectious attitude he laughs and jokes about every bloody thing big or small :)

his feet were swept by the manoo defender - definite contact and never a dive:cool:

if you want to talk about an actual filthy zero contact dive look lamelas in the 1st i was screaming for him to be subbed off at that stage through disgust :o

What's with the constant use of manoo?

Genuinely it isn't sour grapes. My disgust is the fact that it's being ignored because he's English. The fact that he's a Spurs player doesn't even come into it. If it makes you feel better to brush my opinion aside by filing it under sour grapes then work away but I'd be saying this regardless of which club he played for.

adox wrote: »

its shorthand for man utd :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

he was laughing at how wrong the ref was but he didnt want to get himself in trouble or fined by the FA .. love this kid he has an old head on very young shoulders:)
    coys:cool: never a dive he was clipped from behind

if you want to see an actual dive look at lamelas in the 1st half:o

Yeah he was clipped....after he had decided he would take a dive. A dive is a dive is a dive and he was rightfully booked for it. Fair played to the ref. And if he wasn't England new great hope he wouldn't have been able to laugh it off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

adox wrote: »

It's pathetic and childish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

its shorthand for man utd :p

If you want "shorthand" Manu is even shorter :p

Advertisement