Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spurs vs Manchester United 10/4/16 delayed k/o 16.30 SS1

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Jayop wrote: »
    It's pathetic and childish.

I assumed he was using it as a derogatory term then tried to pass it off as a joke when adox called him on it. Not so funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,371 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

I don't get calling diving disgusting. Very melodramatic.

Makes sense for players to do it until proper sanctions are brought in. I'll make fun of players getting caught because it's funny but winning a potential game changing penalty is worth the risk of a yellow card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Jayop wrote: »
    It's pathetic and childish.

how could my use manoo be be considered the above though ?

you obviously missed my considerate reply earlier reply to your own grief filled post at 3nil ? read back and dont be making assumptions about me ffs:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

I assumed he was using it as a derogatory term then tried to pass it off as a joke when adox called him on it. Not so funny.

if i wanted be derogatory about yours there is tonnes of other rhyming words i could have used:)
    report it to the mods if you like instead of this childish deflecting witch-hunt.
    i use manoo on a daily basis with my real life manoo friends and its never an issue .

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, drop the use of nicknames for clubs (It's specifically mentioned in the charter as being against the rules) and drop the discussion of them too. Back to the game, please...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Jesus people would try and sugar coat what their players do In any way shape or form. It was a dive he got booked and then pissed himself. It's a scummy act. No one gives a **** it was against United; the point is its double standards. From the English media. If this was any foreign players they would be lambasted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,114 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Jesus people would try and sugar coat what their players do In any way shape or form. It was a dive he got booked and then pissed himself. It's a scummy act. No one gives a **** it was against United; the point is its double standards. From the English media. If this was any foreign players they would be lambasted.

But sure he's a cheeky chappy and is the life of the party, so he's allowed according to some. :rolleyes:

Quazzie wrote: »
    But sure he's a cheeky chappy and is the life of the party, so he's allowed according to some. :rolleyes:

Did someone really say he's allowed to dive?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Just after watching this game on MOTD.

I wonder if Van Gall told Smalling to man-mark Kane?

He was dragged out of position many times and Utd lost their shape because of it.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

Just wondering, what should dele Ali say when asked if he dove? He was caught red handed and was punished accordingly.

I do agree that it is irritating that sky/BBC are notorious for letting English players off lightly, but it's not as if we are any better. Look at Duff/Keane diving for years.

• Advertisement
Advertisement