Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carrowmore lake - Manulla Mayo

Options
  • 10-04-2016 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Any familiar with this lake? From past reports, it was a great pike lake, but not seen any recent reports, anyone fishing it lately?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭fisherking

I presume you dont mean the salmon lake in Bangor erris!!
    Any familiar with this lake? From past reports, it was a great pike lake, but not seen any recent reports, anyone fishing it lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭captain_boycott

fisherking wrote: »
    I presume you dont mean the salmon lake in Bangor erris!!

you presume correctly...this is the one near Castlebar.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Fished it about 5 years ago, we had a few pike, nothing big, but it's a lovely lake to fish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 IqTrader

Have you been lucky.?is there any other lakes good for pike or coarse fishing..,?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭captain_boycott

IqTrader wrote: »
    Have you been lucky.?is there any other lakes good for pike or coarse fishing..,?

Bilberry I am told also has good pike.

• Advertisement
Advertisement