Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling broadband package

Options
  • 10-04-2016 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭

Hi

I may cancel my broadband subscription in the near future but retain landline/phone. Can you advise me how to go about this? If I did cancel broadband and wished to reconnect in the future would there be any additional costs with this?

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi

I may cancel my broadband subscription in the near future but retain landline/phone. Can you advise me how to go about this? If I did cancel broadband and wished to reconnect in the future would there be any additional costs with this?

Regards
    Hi tylercheribini,

Thanks for getting in touch. I would recommend contacting cancellations on 1901 and they will be more than happy to advise on the cancellation process. 

There may be, it would depend on the offers available at the time you wish to sign up. We would be unable to give you a definite answer on this as the offers would change throughout the year.

-Pamela 

Advertisement