Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Lidl Running Specials: April 2016

Options
  • 10-04-2016 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

Here you go:

http://www.lidl.ie/en/Offers.htm?id=765

Run on socks imminent.

(Alas, no decent compression tights for me. Still Gore Running Wear ship to Ireland)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭uvox

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Picked up 4 pairs of compression socks for €20, handy for the winter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

How are their running sock? I've developed holes on two pairs of my Nike dri-fit ones, both in the left foot so I can't even make one pair out of them, so need a few new pairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

ThisRegard wrote: »
    How are their running sock? I've developed holes on two pairs of my Nike dri-fit ones, both in the left foot so I can't even make one pair out of them, so need a few new pairs.

I've several pairs, the compression ones are great for the winter, I get 3-4 winters out of them and it's a low risk punt for 4.99.
    The short socks this time are low cut, with the little tab at the back, I don't like those so gave them a wide this time, think they were 2.99.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I was actually in a store right beside a Lidl yesterday evening but completely forgot to head in and check them out when I walked by it. I like the low cut socks as long as they cover the skin between the ankle and shoe itself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    I've several pairs, the compression ones are great for the winter, I get 3-4 winters out of them and it's a low risk punt for 4.99.
    The short socks this time are low cut, with the little tab at the back, I don't like those so gave them a wide this time, think they were 2.99.

Picked up a pair in the hope the tab would help getting the socks on quicker in transition from bike to run. Will give it a whirl as I don't like running sockless

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

+1 to those compression socks, wore than to a race last night and they are great for that price. No big difference to my 1000 mile ones at 1/4 the cost.

Advertisement