Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile internet bill query

Options
  • 10-04-2016 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

[font=Verdana, Arial, serif]Hi [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, serif]Just a quick one for you.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, serif]On my last months bill I have for mobile internet the following: [/font]Total of mobile internet 139 

I just want to know what the 139 is.

I am on Business Mobile Unlimited 15GB and my current usage is [font=Verdana, Arial, serif]767 MB/15.0 GB with 25 days left in this billing cycle. I got this from myeir but cant get his description for previous months.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, serif]Im just trying to see how much mobile data I have been using in previous bills.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, serif]Martin [/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

[font=Verdana, Arial, serif]Hi [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, serif]Just a quick one for you.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, serif]On my last months bill I have for mobile internet the following: [/font]Total of mobile internet 139 

I just want to know what the 139 is.

I am on Business Mobile Unlimited 15GB and my current usage is [font=Verdana, Arial, serif]767 MB/15.0 GB with 25 days left in this billing cycle. I got this from myeir but cant get his description for previous months.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, serif]Im just trying to see how much mobile data I have been using in previous bills.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, serif]Martin [/font]
    Hi irishman_abroad,

Thanks for getting in touch. Usually it would say mb or kb beside the usage.

Can you PM me your mobile number and pin and I'll check this.

-Pamela 

Advertisement