Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portable DVD Player

• 10-04-2016 11:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭

Anyone have links to good value portable dvd players.

Have gone through 2 or 3 of them recently with the kids hopping them off the ground, but they are essential for a car trip. Current one held together with blu tac!! :-)

Cheapest ones I can see on the usual bricks & mortar shops are about €80

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭onform

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    Anyone have links to good value portable dvd players.

Have gone through 2 or 3 of them recently with the kids hopping them off the ground, but they are essential for a car trip. Current one held together with blu tac!! :-)

Cheapest ones I can see on the usual bricks & mortar shops are about €80

Did you consider using tablets instead?(Assuming your kids are old enough to operate them). Better battery life, can store loads of videos, can play games, apps, etc. Even if the kids are young, you could just mount the tablet on the head rest and use like a DVD player...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

onform wrote: »
    Did you consider using tablets instead...

With my kids the only tablets I need are panadol :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

Advertisement