Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend transfer

Options
  • 11-04-2016 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can you tell me how transfer times work on the weekend please e.g. if someone sent money from a Bank of Ireland account around 16:00 on Saturday when should it be expected to land in the beneficiary account. 

Thanks,

Woden

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Woden wrote: »
    Hi,

Can you tell me how transfer times work on the weekend please e.g. if someone sent money from a Bank of Ireland account around 16:00 on Saturday when should it be expected to land in the beneficiary account. 

Thanks,

Woden
    Hi Woden,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Where payments are requested on, or scheduled for a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday, these payments will be processed on the next working day and will be subject to the limit for that working day.

A Sepa transfer will reach the beneficiary bank the next working day. As you requested the transfer on Saturday the payment will not be processed till the next working day which will be Monday.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Dia1988

I received a bank transfer on Sunday from another BOI account instantly. It showed up on my account immediately, I was surprised!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Thanks Tara C!

Advertisement