Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thesis binding?

• 11-04-2016 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

An one any recommendation for thesis binding in limerick? If you could include what the turn around was like please as well it would be great. I have a feeling this one will go right to the wire 😯

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭dominatinMC

I got my PhD thesis printed and hard-bound by Jimmy Marks (just google his name and you will find his contact details) and was very happy with the final product. I simply sent him a .pdf of my thesis and he printed and bound it on the day, so very quick turn around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

Try Docucentre @ 47 O'Connell St.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

another vote for jimmy, did my MBA thesis and was very happy with the results

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Jimmy Marks every time !!!!
    Needed an urgent 30 page Document bound today. Rang Jimmy at 2:30pm. He said he would be at home from 4:15 onwards.
    Called to him at 4:20, the job took 5 minutes. He asked for €3, I gave him €5 and he INSISTED on giving me back the €2 change despite my urging him to keep it.
    I have used his services before and really cannot recommend him highly enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Paul at Moviedrome at the top of Henry Street gets my vote. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Another vote for Jimmy Marks here. He has bound 2 for me now and excellent service every time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Jimmy certainly gets my vote too

Advertisement