Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fury v Klitschko II

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭selectamatic

pac_man wrote: »
    I pretty much agree with what you said. I just find it a little strange that it had taken so long for the charge to come and it only emerged on the back of a newspaper leak.

Just of a matter of interest, does anyone know of any cases where athletes have successfully challenged UKAD or would such cases be confidential?

True UKAD aren't without their faults there's numerous cases of them not acting quick enough in response to claims of malpractice/not acting quick enough on missed drugs tests. But I don't think there's many instances where they've brought false charges against anyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,729 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Good point. I still think Price, while probably not an elite level fighter regardless, was hard done by with the people he lost to failing drug tests.

Ah, really, I am not sure the opponent maybe being on a PED was the reason or difference. Price is just very average. The chap gassed in both Thompson fights after a few rds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭The man in red and black

walshb wrote: »
    Ah, really, I am not sure the opponent maybe being on a PED was the reason or difference. Price is just very average. The chap gassed in both Thompson fights after a few rds.

Price does seem average but still it's harsh on him. If you were a sprinter and beaten by someone on PEDs then it doesn't matter if they beat you by 3 seconds over 100m and would obviously have beaten you without the PEDs you still get the medal when they are disqualified. Strange how no such thing in boxing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

Price does seem average but still it's harsh on him. If you were a sprinter and beaten by someone on PEDs then it doesn't matter if they beat you by 3 seconds over 100m and would obviously have beaten you without the PEDs you still get the medal when they are disqualified. Strange how no such thing in boxing.

I think Price's loss would be forgotten quickly if he went and beat someone of note, rather than bleating about being hard done by. Yes it was unfair but it's done - fighting people like he has done since the Teper fight only weaken his claims. That fight at the weekend was a negative in my opinion for someone trying to talk his way into a title fight - it served no purpose whatsoever, he'd probably have gotten better opposition in sparring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭Morrison J

"I've been going through depression. I just don't want to live anymore, if you know what I’m saying. I've had total enough of it. They've forced me to the breaking edge. Never mind cocaine. I just didn't care. I don't want to live anymore. So cocaine is a little minor thing compared to not wanting to live anymore"

Makes fairly tragic reading this. Interview with Fury.

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/tyson-fury-boxing-champ-opens-up-about-drug-use-w443250

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Still coming out with some **** I see, this one was a particular gem
    I feel more racism now in 2016 than any slave, any foreign immigrant ever did in the 1800s.

He is retiring, he isn't retiring, he never took cocaine up until recently. He would take heroin if he had some, he isn't going to risk getting brain damage and entertain people who hate him, but he definitely is going to box again in the next breath.... It has the appearance of smoke and mirrors in my honest opinion.

He has some issues alright, clearly. Always looking to blame others and play the victim card, the traveller card, the outsider etc at every single opportunity is one of his big issues.

I don't want to live anymore, nothing to be done, but I do strangely see the point of giving an interview about it to Rolling Stone magazine.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

Still coming out with some **** I see, this one was a particular gem

He is retiring, he isn't retiring, he never took cocaine up until recently. He would take heroin if he had some, he isn't going to risk getting brain damage and entertain people who hate him, but he definitely is going to box again in the next breath.... It has the appearance of smoke and mirrors in my honest opinion.

He has some issues alright, clearly. Always looking to blame others and play the victim card, the traveller card, the outsider etc at every single opportunity is one of his big issues.

I don't want to live anymore, nothing to be done, but I do strangely see the point of giving an interview about it to Rolling Stone magazine.

Have to agree. I wouldn't make light of anyone suffering with depression, but that interview is so all over the place i'm not sure anything is served by publishing it. Being tested several times in the space of a couple of weeks isn't anything close to persecution, it's simply the world of the elite professional athlete. A guy turning up at your door at 7 in the morning isn't necessarily a racist, he's just a dope tester going about his job. He's right, though, in that UKAD should come out and clarify what's going on, nothing being served by their silence on the whole thing.

So much hate.

He's bipolar and not well in the head in any shape or form. Think that article makes that pretty clear. People should just lay off him at this point imo. Have some kind of sympathy.

Morrison J wrote: »
    So much hate.

He's bipolar and not well in the head in any shape or form. Think that article makes that pretty clear. People should just lay off him at this point imo. Have some kind of sympathy.

Hate isn't the right word, but you know what people who are genuinely in a dark place are doing normally? I can pretty much guarantee you its not doing articles for Rolling Stone anyway. He's bipolar? Should have no problem submitting that medical cert in that case, strange he hasn't given it to them yet? Of course, having said that I would imagine certs can be acquired for the right price. Even still you would think he would at least comply with that stipulation.

I don't believe he is genuine and I won't apologise for that.

I am slightly more militant toward those who I feel are using mental illness as a shield due to some family experience possibly but I have absolutely no problem calling bull**** on something if that's how I feel.

Sure jesus wouldn't Tyson himself commend that, a man speaking his mind eh?

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Hate isn't the right word, but you know what people who are genuinely in a dark place are doing normally? I can pretty much guarantee you its not doing articles for Rolling Stone anyway. He's bipolar? Should have no problem submitting that medical cert in that case, strange he hasn't given it to them yet? Of course, having said that I would imagine certs can be acquired for the right price. Even still you would think he would at least comply with that stipulation.

I don't believe he is genuine and I won't apologise for that.

I am slightly more militant toward those who I feel are using mental illness as a shield due to some family experience possibly but I have absolutely no problem calling bull**** on something if that's how I feel.

Sure jesus wouldn't Tyson himself commend that, a man speaking his mind eh?
    I think mental health issues are a bit more complicated tbh. Its not all black and white. Just saying.

If you've watched his behavior over the years I don't think anyone would be going out on a lim thinking the idea of him mental health issues might have some substance.

• Advertisement

Are people really falling for this nonsense? Get out of jail free card. I can do and please as I like. And if I get called on it I can always pull the 'mental health' card. So many famous people at at this nonsense.

Btw, let's say he is bipolar. So what? That doesn't give him some free pass, or make him immune from criticism for his behaviour or actions.

I think mental health issues are a bit more complicated tbh. Its not all black and white. Just saying.

If you've watched his behavior over the years I don't think anyone would be going out on a lim thinking the idea of him mental health issues might have some substance.

I have plenty of experience with depression, manic depression specifically and it is horrendous, not once would I say mental health issues are not complicated, nor did I say anything about it being black and white.

I personally believe he is using this as an excuse, you want to take him at face value that's your choice. I won't berate you for it.

Let me ask you something, do you expect him to submit his medical certificate stating he has a diagnosis of bipolar/mental illness?

pac_man wrote: »
    Some bloody good acting here.Just laying down the foundations for that mental health get out of jail free card :rolleyes: .

Sorry, what is your point here? He's spouting off stuff....

I heard that he has been talking about the ridiculous amounts of cocaine that he's been consuming. Anyone challenging him on this in a law/legal and criminal sense? Or is it a case that "leave him be, the poor lad is a bit depressed."

The biggest issue with mental health and depression lately is people pussy footing around the issue, scared shirtless to call anyone out on it.

It's the biggest red herring in society today, is mental health claims to explain your behaviour. And all it does is damages those who are really suffering with their mental health.

I have plenty of experience with depression, manic depression specifically and it is horrendous, not once would I say mental health issues are not complicated, nor did I say anything about it being black and white.

I personally believe he is using this as an excuse, you want to take him at face value that's your choice. I won't berate you for it.

Let me ask you something, do you expect him to submit his medical certificate stating he has a diagnosis of bipolar/mental illness?
    Sorry to hear that. I just find it strange how little sympathy you have for him.

You think he's using this as an excuse for what exactly? Taking cocaine or cancelling the Wlad rematch?

He has been saying he's depressed for years and years. I'd fully believe it's the case. I don't need any medical cert to think it's as obvious now as it was 5 years ago. Obviously it's built up to the point where he just can't take it any longer.

Sorry, what is your point here? He's spouting off stuff....

I heard that he has been talking about the ridiculous amounts of cocaine that he's been consuming. Anyone challenging him on this in a law/legal and criminal sense? Or is it a case that "leave him be, the poor lad is a bit depressed."

The biggest issue with mental health and depression lately is people pussy footing around the issue, scared shirtless to call anyone out on it.

It's the biggest red herring in society today, is mental health claims to explain your behaviour. And all it does is damages those who are really suffering with their mental health.

Yep getting the police to arrest a suicidal man for taking a drug is definitely the best way to prevent him commiting suicide...

You either just hate Fury to extreme levels (which your posting history would suggest) or you're ignorant as **** when it comes to mental health. He needs help not finger pointing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭RayK0309

I think it's a bit of both. He does have mental-health issues and he does get abuse but the latter should be expected unfortunately and doubly so when he says insane ****. We all know or have heard the stats about male travellers and suicide. Anyways, I really think it comes down to what I said a few posts back. He did a couple of lines thinking ''WTF?'' and the next thing the testers turn up..''****!''

Yep getting the police to arrest a suicidal man for taking a drug is definitely the best way to prevent him commiting suicide...

You either just hate Fury to extreme levels (which your posting history would suggest) or you're ignorant as **** when it comes to mental health. He needs help not finger pointing.

And you are extremely naive and gullible. Sure how would we ever implement anything with red herrings that you seem to have no issue with being bandied about. Couldn't any drug user or dealer throw around any excuse for law breaking then?

And, what is your problem? Just because I and some others aren't all that warmed toward the man doesn't mean we hate him. Your bringing in such strong words does nothing but show you up. You seem to take disagreement a little personal. Get over yourself.

The man has had a history of making quite nasty and disparaging remarks about several groups. Pardon me if I am not all that endeared towards him.

I don't buy it with Fury. Simple as that. You do. No big deal. Chill yourself out.

And you are extremely naive and gullible. Sure how would we ever implement anything with red herrings that you seem to have no issue with being bandied about. Couldn't any drug user or dealer throw around any excuse for law breaking then?

And, what is your problem? Just because I and some others aren't all that warmed toward the man doesn't mean we hate him. Your bringing in such strong words does nothing but show you up. You seem to take disagreement a little personal. Get over yourself.

The man has had a history of making quite nasty and disparaging remarks about several groups. Pardon me if I am not all that endeared towards him.

I don't buy it with Fury. Simple as that. You do. No big deal. Chill yourself out.

Haha I'm fine thanks.

Haha I'm fine thanks.

Super!

• Advertisement

And for the record cocaine is a Class A drug in the UK. A serious issue, and a serious crime if convicted for possession or possession with intent to deal. Not something that should be left unchallenged.

We have people crying and moaning about some "dodgy" boxing decisions in the Olympics and bandying around terms like robbers and cheats, and imploring for investigations and change....Yet I mention that an issue like this needs investigating and I get accused of pointing the finger at a vulnerable man....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭Henno30

I think Fury has some legit mental issues alright, but I wouldn't believe a word the man says in general. He is adept at spinning whatever angle suits him at any given time. Impossible to know what he is really about in any situation. And when all is said and done he has been yet another disappointment as a title holding champion. Another guy content to coast and milk the fans rather than go on and have a career worth remembering.

And for the record cocaine is a Class A drug in the UK. A serious issue, and a serious crime if convicted for possession or possession with intent to deal. Not something that should be left unchallenged.

We have people crying and moaning about some "dodgy" boxing decisions in the Olympics and bandying around terms like robbers and cheats, and imploring for investigations and change....Yet I mention that an issue like this needs investigating and I get accused of pointing the finger at a vulnerable man....
    Were you shouting for Mick Jagger, Colin Farrell,
    Paul Gascoigne (insert other high profile celebrities who has admitted to taking drugs here) to be prosecuted too? There are a million and one examples and to be honest the authorities have more important things to be doing realistically.

During the Olympics you also kept stating that the judges needed to be given the benefit of the doubt and not lambasted until proven guilty. Yet once Fury states he is struggling you scream bull****. Surely if you are to be consistent you'd wait till you get some solid proof before making your mind up about him...

Were you shouting for Mick Jagger, Colin Farrell,
    Paul Gascoigne (insert other high profile celebrities who has admitted to taking drugs here) to be prosecuted too? There are a million and one examples and to be honest the authorities have more important things to be doing realistically.

During the Olympics you also kept stating that the judges needed to be given the benefit of the doubt and not lambasted until proven guilty. Yet once Fury states he is struggling you scream bull****. Surely if you are to be consistent you'd wait till you get some solid proof before making your mind up about him...

I never screamed bull****. I am just not buying it as an excuse. If he is or is not mentally well is not the issue. Nobody should get a pass when something as serious as class A drugs are involved, and in this case, he has freely admitted to taking large amounts of it. He also doesn't get a pass for his nasty and disparaging remarks against groups. In other words, I don't buy it one bit.

WTF has Jagger and Farrell got to do with this? You have an awful silly habit of bringing in pointless extraneous stuff.

Judges in the Olympics committed no crime. Just so we're clear here. There has been 0 evidence brought forward and presented that any Olympic judges cheated or were acting illegally at the Rio games. Not to my knowledge anyway.

I never screamed bull****. I am just not buying it as an excuse. If he is or is not mentally well is not the issue. Nobody should get a pass when something as serious as class A drugs are involved, and in this case, he has freely admitted to taking large amounts of it. He also doesn't get a pass for his nasty and disparaging remarks against groups. In other words, I don't buy it one bit.

WTF has Jagger and Farrell got to do with this? You have an awful silly habit of bringing in pointless extraneous stuff.

Judges in the Olympics committed no crime. Just so we're clear here. There has been 0 evidence brought forward and presented that any Olympic judges cheated or were acting illegally at the Rio games. Not to my knowledge anyway.
    You called it nonsense.

You always make me spoon feed you my points for some reason. It's not complicated. Jagger and Farrell are relevant because they also admitted to taking drugs before but were for good reason never prosecuted for those comments and actions. If you prosecute Fury it opens a whole new can of worms due to a complete lack of consistency.

Judges in the Olympics were blatantly part of crime. Went into this enough at the time. Not going into it again.

You called it nonsense.

You always make me spoon feed you my points for some reason. It's not complicated. Jagger and Farrell are relevant because they also admitted to taking drugs before but were for good reason never prosecuted for those comments and actions. If you prosecute Fury it opens a whole new can of worms due to a complete lack of consistency.

Judges in the Olympics were blatantly part of crime. Went into this enough at the time. Not going into it again.

Yes, I called it nonsense. I didn't call it BS. I do not buy into the idea that we should be barred from passing criticisms of the man because "he says" he is bipolar. That for me is nonsense. I can't make it simpler for you.

We'll leave Jagger and Farrell for another debate. This debate is about Tyson Fury.

Let's see the evidence about Olympic judges in Rio "being part of crime," whatever that means! If it's so blatant then it shouldn't be all that difficult to show us actual evidence that they were. Apart from "he /she won this fight but didn't get the decision.," or "Michael Conlon told this lad this after this lad told another lad that."

• Advertisement

Not that I want to get involved in a tit for tat here, but if you think Fury should face a criminal investigation (for drug dealing I presume?), then it seems fair to me to say the Rio judges are entitled to be investigated for corruption, there's at least equal circumstantial evidence to make either claim. I think that would be consistent, no?

Not that I want to get involved in a tit for tat here, but if you think Fury should face a criminal investigation (for drug dealing I presume?), then it seems fair to me to say the Rio judges are entitled to be investigated for corruption, there's at least equal circumstantial evidence to make either claim. I think that would be consistent, no?

I don't see any reason to conflate. They are not at all comparable. It's just so blatantly silly to compare them.

BTW, drug dealing and drug possession are both crimes. He could be investigated for either, or both. Fury has openly admitted to being in possession of cocaine, loads of cocaine ingestion it seems. He passes it off as eff you, I am entitled to live. That attitude stinks, considering the pervasive destruction on society that Class A drugs brings.

Again, this all comes down to standards in society. Or in this case, the lack of.

And, this is not a tit for tat. One poster seems a little irritated and annoyed that not everyone is giving Tyson a pass here, and that not everyone is jumping in to sympathise and defend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

I don't see any reason to conflate. They are not at all comparable. It's just so blatantly silly to compare them.

BTW, drug dealing and drug possession are both crimes. He could be investigated for either, or both. Fury has openly admitted to being in possession of cocaine, loads of cocaine ingestion it seems. He passes it off as eff you, I am entitled to live. That attitude stinks, considering the pervasive destruction on society that Class A drugs brings.

Again, this all comes down to standards in society. Or in this case, the lack of.

And, this is not a tit for tat. One poster seems a little irritated and annoyed that not everyone is giving Tyson a pass here, and that not everyone is jumping in to sympathise and defend.

It's illegal to buy, sell or possess cocaine but it's not illegal to have it in your system. He's never been caught in possession of the drug and has never been caught buying or selling it, what exactly do you think he could be charged with? Admitting he took cocaine? Are you for real?

You do realise you were the first to compare them yeah?

It's illegal to buy, sell or possess cocaine but it's not illegal to have it in your system. He's never been caught in possession of the drug and has never been caught buying or selling it, what exactly do you think he could be charged with? Admitting he took cocaine? Are you for real?

I didn't say what exactly he should be investigated for. That's up to the authorities. Anyway, if I was in law enforcement someone like this would be very much on my radar. If that means being interviewed and questioned then yes, do it.

• Advertisement

You do realise you were the first to compare them yeah?

I didn't compare them in the way you think. Read back carefully. I used an analogy of the two. They are not remotely similar. I used the judging in Rio as an example of the outrage here at something, yet when I mentioned Fury and Class A drugs I was met with incredulity. It's not you who has to spoon feed it seems.

I didn't say what exactly he should be investigated for. That's up to the authorities. Anyway, if I was in law enforcement someone like this would be very much on my radar. If that means being interviewed and questioned then yes, do it.

So should they be interviewing the 80% odd of financial professionals or celebrities in London who regularly use cocaine habitually or recreationally? Or do you not think reactionary hyperbolic nonsense like your idea would be a total waste of police time?

So should they be interviewing the 80% odd of financial professionals or celebrities in London who regularly use cocaine habitually or recreationally? Or do you not think reactionary hyperbolic nonsense like your idea would be a total waste of police time?

Off topic, mate! You could start a topic entitled "Cocaine use amongst professionals in London, Your opinions" if you like?

Anything not 100% Tyson Fury related that might ruin his argument walshb will refuse to comment on.

Off topic, mate! You could start a topic entitled "Cocaine use amongst professionals in London, Your opinions" if you like?

No, it's on topic. You're singling one person who uses cocaine because of their profile and suggesting they should be investigated. It's nonsense. Why single out one person? Because you don't like him? Because he's the best heavyweight in the world and you can't admit it?

Fair enough. I wouldn't see any reason to conflate them either, just wondering why you raised it in the first place.

And as others have pointed out it's only illegal to have drugs with intent for distribution (afaik anyway), so I'm just not convinced of the need for police to be getting involved here. All that aside, I wouldn't disagree vehemently with your stated position.

I didn't compare them in the way you think. Read back carefully. I used an analogy of the two. They are not remotely similar. I used the judging in Rio as an example of the outrage here at something, yet when I mentioned Fury and Class A drugs I was met with incredulity. It's not you who has to spoon feed it seems.

You did compare them so.

Your the most condescending poster on here by an absolute mile. I really need to stop bothering.

Fair enough. I wouldn't see any reason to conflate them either, just wondering why you raised it in the first place.

Read back at my actual post. I didn't conflate them. My post is quite clear, and in no way whatsoever makes a case that both are similar, or comparable. The post was to emphasise people's attitudes to what happens in society.

You did compare them so.

Your the most condescending poster on here by an absolute mile. I really need to stop bothering.

I did not compare them. Your lack of comprehension as regards the post I made is your issue.

And yes, stop bothering. And stop getting so irritated and offended so easily.

No, it's on topic. You're singling one person who uses cocaine because of their profile and suggesting they should be investigated. It's nonsense. Why single out one person? Because you don't like him? Because he's the best heavyweight in the world and you can't admit it?

Who's singling out one person? The thread is related to Fury. Of course he will be singled out. Like I said, start up your other thread, and if it makes you happy I'll start singling others out.

• Advertisement

Who's singling out one person? The thread is related to Fury. Of course he will be singled out. Like I said, start up your other thread, and if it makes you happy I'll start singling others out.

Why would I or anyone else start a thread to discuss your ridiculous idea of Police wasting their time investigating anyone having cocaine in their system?

I'm pointing out the complete lack of merit of an idea you posted in this tread and expanding to compound the total ridiculousness of it.

And yes, stop bothering. And stop getting so irritated and offended so easily.
    And if you stopped being so patronising we'd all be perfect ;)

Read back at my actual post. I didn't conflate them. My post is quite clear, and in no way whatsoever makes a case that both are similar, or comparable. The post was to emphasise people's attitudes to what happens in society.

I've read it twice and interpret the post as saying people were roaring and screaming about corruption because of a couple of iffy decisions at the Olympics, yet here's a guy off his head on charlie and not a squeak out of anybody.

Is that about the size of it or am I missing something?

And if you stopped being so patronising we'd all be perfect ;)

I won't ever admit to that, you know. But I am a fairly approachable poster. So I can start fresh if you can?

I've read it twice and interpret the post as saying people were roaring and screaming about corruption because of a couple of iffy decisions at the Olympics, yet here's a guy off his head on charlie and not a squeak out of anybody.

Is that about the size of it or am I missing something?

Yes, you got it. So, the two incidents are not remotely similar IMO. The attitudes to the incidents is what I compared, or tried to.

Why would I or anyone else start a thread to discuss your ridiculous idea of Police wasting their time investigating anyone having cocaine in their system?

Again, where did I say he should be investigated for having cocaine in his system?

Your lack of comprehension is stymieing your ability to construct any sort of argument.

I won't ever admit to that, you know. But I am a fairly approachable poster. So I can start fresh if you can?

Meh. I'm not the type to hold a grudge. I just seem to seldom agree with anything you post on here which in turn leads you to becoming extremely patronising, calling mine and anyone elses opinions silly. You seem to naturally talk down to people in general.

Think I'll just do my best to avoid biting from now on.

Meh. I'm not the type to hold a grudge. I just seem to seldom agree with anything you post on here which in turn leads you to becoming extremely patronising, calling mine and anyone elses opinions silly. You seem to naturally talk down to people in general.

Think I'll just do my best to avoid biting from now on.

In fairness, you have thrown around the odd condescending reply that sees me reply with same. I didn't think I started out to patronise you in particular. Even this thread (today) relating to Fury. Look back. Who was the first to post a condescending kind of put down?

Post 441 is the first post relating you and I as regards Fury and mental health. You posted it. It could easily be interpreted as a little hostile/attacking as opposed to civil and polite.

Yes, you got it. So, the two incidents are not remotely similar IMO. The attitudes to the incidents is what I compared, or tried to.

I guess one possible response is people are more appalled by the suggestion of corruption and kickbacks in sport (witness the Telegraph football stings) than by athletes abusing non PED substances like cocaine. You might not like the kind of society that is contributing to, but it is how a lot of people feel.

Personally, I find the nandrolone story more intriguing than the cocaine one, but I dunno, maybe there's a case for taking a less lenient view of athletes testing for coke, although I think in one sense Fury's antics are a good advertisement for anyone to stay as far clear from the stuff as you can.

• Advertisement

I don't need any medical cert to think it's as obvious now as it was 5 years ago. Obviously it's built up to the point where he just can't take it any longer.

As I said, you are taking him at face value, which is fine. The WBO however require a medical cert from him or they will have to strip him as he is not fulfilling his duties.

He needs to give one to them (and the other organisations) to keep his belts. Do you think he will? What reasonable reason could he have for not producing a medical certificate that backs up his claim if you feel he won't provide one assuming it won't be a problem for him considering his claim is that he has a diagnosis of bi-polar?

Advertisement