Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tulip bulbs ??

Options
  • 11-04-2016 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Hi

we bought tulip bulbs and some other flower bulbs from middleton sale last year.

We left in shed for planting this year after we make raised bed which got delayed . I went to pick some thing up in shed and saw all the bulbs have sprouts in then some have small flower in them??

So in hurry i planted them in ground. So r they going to survive and give flower or just die.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I'd say they'll likely be fine, you may just get some greenery from them this year but next they should come up fine. Weather at the moment is more like late autumn when they are normally planted anyhow.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭MLC61

They should be fine.

I did the same thing - planted them two weeks ago and the majority are growing nicely.

Will wait to see if they flower though.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭lovehathi

hope so, can they survive in little shady area?

Advertisement