Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long to hear about mortgage approval?

Options
  • 11-04-2016 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

We lodged our mortgage application over 3 weeks ago, just wondering how long before you should get word weather it's approved or not? I've tried ringing the branch several times today and no one ever answers their phone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

scarbouro wrote: »
    We lodged our mortgage application over 3 weeks ago, just wondering how long before you should get word weather it's approved or not? I've tried ringing the branch several times today and no one ever answers their phone.
    Hi Scarbouro,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If you’d like to send us a private message including your name, contact number and the branch you applied with, we can send them an email to request you get a call back?

To send private message please use the link below in my signature.

Thanks,
    Tara C

Advertisement