Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best course in Ireland for future in entrepreneurship

Options
  • 11-04-2016 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

What is the best course in Ireland if you want to take an entrepreneurial route after college. There is a course in IADT call applied entrepreneurship. Is this an easy business course with a buzzword in the title? Am I better doing Business In university than Entrepreneurship in IADT?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 anarchonel

It really depends on what you want to start. For example if I want to start a tech company it would be invaluable to a) understand and be able to contribute to the project and b) it would be great to have a grasp on business. Its hard to say whats the best route to go down though. Most successful entrepreneurs have a degree but might never have used it while others use it directly. If you're looking to get something techy off the ground I would go for some sort of engineering degree possibly with management. However a business/commerce degree would help in actually get a company working financially. my advice would be to not get too bogged down on the actual degree. its more about having the degree and what that degree gave you skills wise.

Advertisement