Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stand by for Titanfall...2!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Got a good few games in yesterday. Finally ventured into Capture the Flag - there are some pilots who can really move around the maps! Spending most time in Attrition and Bounty Hunt so far - need to learn the maps of BH to find out where the other team's bank is; turn the tables on those who try to set up shop in my team's.

I think the banks are the same for both teams. I could be wrong, only started last night myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I think the banks are the same for both teams. I could be wrong, only started last night myself.

correct, either bank is available to both teams,

now, I'm not suggesting anyone equip satchel charges and cloak or wallhang.......

Ha ha. I bet you waited all year to post that in December.

Is it just me or has Sarah been getting a tonne of botox since Titanfall 1.

Watching all the Titan briefings was awesome last night. Its amazing what they all can do.

Sarah looks absolutely wrecked. I switched to blisk recently, much easier on the ears!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

If anyone else is playing on Xbox One, my gamer tag is boboliam, feel free to add me! Won't have the game for a while now the trial is over, but will hopefully pick it up in the next week or so.

correct, either bank is available to both teams,

now, I'm not suggesting anyone equip satchel charges and cloak or wallhang.......
    I was giving out stankkkk about lads camping the Banco Del Failsafe until I realised it was their bank too lol.

Looking forward to some games this evening.

I see 2 boards networks. Which one are ye in?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm in a Boards.ie one that was started by d35p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I see 2 boards networks. Which one are ye in?

I think the general consensus is to join a load of different groups and that way you'll have happy hour almost all the time :pac:

I think the general consensus is to join a load of different groups and that way you'll have happy hour almost all the time :pac:
    Discounted drinks :D

Is there bonus XP or something during happy hour?

• Discounted drinks :D

Yep

Discounted drinks :D

you only get the bonus credits once per day, the groups mean nothing really so you can just hop into whatever one is having happy hour when you log on. you should definitely switch at least once though as I think theres an achievement for it.

its only 5 extra credits anyway, as opposed to double xp, if you missed out on it, you'd hardly notice anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Ah the trials over :( Better start saving me sheckles.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Ah the trials over :( Better start saving me sheckles.

This is what I thought of when reading your post -

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8tpKp0QmPzGzuxADhc2ZtR0pCSBvtngdApbC3Yxw-TlCCetlQ

Guy tried to nail me but he didn't know I had been waiting for over an hour to melee someone.

Get ta **** back in your hole.

8om0gQX.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,655 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

Has anyone had Angel City actually show up in the regular rotation yet? I can only get it on the Angel City 24/7 playlist.

MJohnston wrote: »
    Has anyone had Angel City actually show up in the regular rotation yet? I can only get it on the Angel City 24/7 playlist.
    I don't know. I have ONLY played Angel City 24/7 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

I don't know. I have ONLY played Angel City 24/7 :D

I've done exactly the same - love that level!

Just noticed, you get a "merit" for a good performance if you finish anywhere other than first, but you get no merit at all for being 1st in a match!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Just noticed, you get a "merit" for a good performance if you finish anywhere other than first, but you get no merit at all for being 1st in a match!

And I thought I was being recognised for my 18 grunt kills and 3 pilot kills.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I had no idea that Happy Hour was a thing set by the Network - apparently I'd joined some rando network after playing with some people after only one or two games and was always pissed off that this game's Happy Hour was when I was getting up in the morning for work. :D

Guy tried to nail me but he didn't know I had been waiting for over an hour to melee someone.

Get ta **** back in your hole.

I've only managed this wonderful melee once:

m47QhFp.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I've had it pop up in Bounty hunt a few times, it is in the rotation for all game types it's available for.

I've only managed this wonderful melee once:

m47QhFp.gif

ill see you that, and raise you this.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Stone%20xb/video/24284318

Ha! What's got your teammates names being highlighted in green?

Ha! What's got your teammates names being highlighted in green?

They're in a party with me, anyone not in the party stays the standard colours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

hopefully this turns up in ps 12 days sale

That was epic Stone...

It also answered my question regarding using the grappling gun to Scorpion players towards you :D

I have also noted that the dropships that AI repel down from is a great place to hook onto. You get a massive lift as they leave the area.

• How you making the gifs from the clips from the dvr clips?

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    How you making the gifs from the clips from the dvr clips?

I use http://xboxclips.com/

Go to any of my clips and then click the green "Create Gif" button.

It also answered my question regarding using the grappling gun to Scorpion players towards you :D

It works, but 9 times out of 10 they'll shoot you in the face before you can kick them in theirs.

• Advertisement

It works, but 9 times out of 10 they'll shoot you in the face before you can kick them in theirs.
    I was getting that from some angry Titans last night. I attached my rope to the head of their Titan and I was catapulted gracefully through the air only be exploded by a raging Titan punch.

I learned my lesson. Don't do it when in front of them :D

Advertisement