Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stand by for Titanfall...2!

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Still think it's the best competitive shooter of this generation. Really hoping to see 3 at E3.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,761 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

If they do announce 3leta hope they don’t release it in between Black Ops 4 and Battlefield not to mention Red Dead, they should really release it in Q1 next year and it will be successful.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Kiith wrote: »
    It's also one of the best campaigns of the last few years.

This +infinity

Outside of Nintendo I seldom buy day one but Titanfall 3 would be such a game after the just fantastic single player campaign in TF2.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 TheMasterPrawn

Yea, I put days into this in multiplayer. Great game. Hope there will be a new one and EA just lets respawn get on with it.

Aren't Respawn doing a new Star Wars game? Hopefully they'll stick to the TF formula.

• Advertisement

Love if they would do something like the Jedi Academy series using a lot of the stuff they learned about movement mechanics in Titanfall.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Naa man, a game with Mandalorians and/or Jump Troopers would lend itself better to the Titanfall movement style I think. Go all out and make a Jango/Boba Fett single player game.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

No proper mechs in SW so it can feck off.
    Titanfall universe has plenty of scope, rather than more expanding the already bloated SW storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Winning a fight against a Legion while piloting a Ronin is a great feeling.
    Who needs guns when you have a sword.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,043 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

So, I hear rumours that the MP is taking off again in this. Anyone with it on PS4 confirm if it's the same on console?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

So, I hear rumours that the MP is taking off again in this. Anyone with it on PS4 confirm if it's the same on console?

Definitely a surge in popularity on PC so id expect similar across all platforms, well i hope so atleast.
    I popped back on after a thread on reddit encouraging people who love Apex gunplay to try it out, it seems to have worked.
    Personally im playing it more than Apex thanks to Apex :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭jones

Only thinking about this the other day i loved the campaign on this (one of the best in 4/5 years) but never played the MP. Might give it a bash when i finish off everything else.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

If you thought the campaign was good (and it was!) the Multiplayer is the best I have played since Quake 3. The speed and the movement and the flow are sublime. Gun combat's good and you feel like an unstoppable god of death and destruction when you get your Titan and start to stomp across the battlefield.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Most enjoyable multiplayer fps ive played in many years. single player excellent too , its the 5th most popular game on cd key sites at the moment too :)

Yurt, currently downloading and will hopefully be installed once I get home. I did play a bit of it in the middle of last year, but the games were few and far between. Traded in BlOps 4 with the intention of buying digitally, but if Titanfall 2 fixes my itch, I won't need to get it. I miss the advanced movement in CoD, so will be nice to get back to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

may fire up TF2 tonight for a game so!

I have been playing it regularly on Xbox, always got a match in under 3 mins. Attrition mainly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

To find games in MP faster then switch to a north american server, e.g. New York. I usually get games there in about 30 seconds. You select the server from the main menu. From memory on xbox I think it was button "X" from the main menu.

Got a good few games last night, London server. Attrition. I didn't have this in its heyday, but it really is as fantastic as people are saying. Happy it's getting busy again!

Advertisement