Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies with short hair..give me some ideas

Options
  • 11-04-2016 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭

Hi folks...have short hair...well more like a long pixie..it's blonde. Have a confirmation on Wednesday and would love to do something different with it...thanks in advance ladies...or indeed men!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

Hi folks...have short hair...well more like a long pixie..it's blonde. Have a confirmation on Wednesday and would love to do something different with it...thanks in advance ladies...or indeed men!:)

Use hair chalks for temporary colour - take a look at website link:
    https://www.hairchalk.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭supersheeps

I've probably got similar hair to you and usually end up just sticking in a jewelled head band to oompf up my style! However, I recently borrowed some volumising powder (think it was by VO5) when getting ready for a night out, it was brilliant! Lifted up the roots, kept them up, and I had my hair in a type of quiff for the night, which looked much dressier than normal as it wasn't backcombed or full of product. Might be worth a try!

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

I've probably got similar hair to you and usually end up just sticking in a jewelled head band to oompf up my style! However, I recently borrowed some volumising powder (think it was by VO5) when getting ready for a night out, it was brilliant! Lifted up the roots, kept them up, and I had my hair in a type of quiff for the night, which looked much dressier than normal as it wasn't backcombed or full of product. Might be worth a try!

Thanks for this suggestion - never thought of it!

Advertisement