Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good MTL tank...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭j26m

Well after much perseverance I finally managed to find the sweetspot where it is vaping nicely. I'm still not sure I am willing to have to deal with finding that sweet spot after every refill, also I chain vape and this tank gets so hot as to become near untouchable at times.

Really want to love this tank and it vapes real nice when you get it right. I will stick with it for a week or 2 and hopefully I can get past the niggles.

Thanks for the advice btw, j26m, worked a charm.

I bought a Joytech AIO for out'n'about use. The 0.6 coil! The flavour is fantastic, and it fits the Cubis. I'm gonna try one in the Cubis when the current coil needs changing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

j26m wrote: »
    I bought a Joytech AIO for out'n'about use. The 0.6 coil! The flavour is fantastic, and it fits the Cubis. I'm gonna try one in the Cubis when the current coil needs changing.

Let me know how it is. I feel the 1.5 lacks flvour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

As it hasn't been mentioned so far the original best MTL tank deserves a review;

http://www.cremedevape.com/SvoeMesto-Kayfun-Lite-Plus

Not new, not cheap and not one to bring out of the p iss if you tend to lose stuff but flavour wise its still ahead of the game in the MTL world.

It isn't for beginners but when you find the sweet spot trust me its more than worth it. Ive had and lost 2 of the originals and bought maybe 3 clones. The V2 Clone is better than the first one (air flow was the problem i seem to recall). BestShop have a good EhPro Clone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Trond wrote:
    As it hasn't been mentioned so far the original best MTL tank deserves a review;

Yep, I still have one, haven't used it in a while but now that you remind me it's coming out. Great tank for flavour, will bring life to any dull juice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

jno547 wrote: »
    Yep, I still have one, haven't used it in a while but now that you remind me it's coming out. Great tank for flavour, will bring life to any dull juice.

I paid near €70 each for the 2 I lost! I'd buy a 2nd hand one purely for nostalgic reasons as it was the first tank that made me realise I could actually live without tobacco! A 1.2ohm build at about 15/16watts was a game changer for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Trond wrote:
    I paid near €70 each for the 2 I lost! I'd buy a 2nd hand one purely for nostalgic reasons as it was the first tank that made me realise I could actually live without tobacco! A 1.2ohm build at about 15/16watts was a game changer for me.

I haven't seen many on the market, I think anyone who has one is probably holding onto it for nostalgic reasons as you mentioned. It was one of the first tanks that I could put a build in and not have it leak all over the place like the genny's which was a massive step forward at the time, now the genny style tanks are coming back in fashion such as the Avocado and the Theorem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

jno547 wrote: »

yep actually using mine right now (clone from irish vape) while all my other tanks sit looking on :D

Advertisement