Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WALPOLE LEIBNIZ LORENZ LLIGA MMXVI

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

rocally wrote: »
    I havent ever played but i love the old FM games etc - Can anyone join in or would I be lost or f**k it up ?

Welcome to join in mate
    Register with Soccer manager
    You can find this league thru the add a club button (enter game world ID
    Any questions about the game let me know

Does anybody know how to change the settings in the new gui? I'm in there and when you click on SETTINGS nothing comes up ...

FFS!!!
    I opened a bug again and offered to pay them if they make it like a normal custom world. So bogus.

"
    Area of operation affected: Accounts
    Club Affected: WALPOLE LEIBNIZ LORENZ LLIGA MMXVI 71089 (SSC Napoli)
    URL or title of pages or area affected: http://www.soccermanager.com/multiplayer.php?setinterface=1#
    User Agent:
    Firefox 46.0 -- Running on: Windows 7
    [ Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0 ]

It is Turn 1 of Season 2 for this gw and I can't change the advanced settings. I want to change the upper limit of transfers from 88 to 90 but it won't let me. When I go onto the new gui and click SETTINGS it's just blank.
    Help!!!
    spacer.gif Soccer Manager said
    13 Sep 2016 16:35:19
    Hi k ,

This is a Free Game World and therefore you are unable to change the Admin settings. Only Custom Game Worlds that have been paid for can you change the Admin rules.

Regards
    Soccer Manager"

Starting a new league up, same style, same teams and same managers. You get first dibs on all the players you currently have in your squad (And of coruse the upper limit will be set at 90 for this season). Who's in?

As you know I couldn't up the player purchase rating to 90 so am sacking that all off. Please list your (up to) 20 players you want first dibs on when transfers start. PLEASE DON'T BUY ANYONE ELSE FOR NOW, NOT EVEN ONES YOU HADN'T BEFORE. Any questions.

please list the players you want to take from the old set up here. <20

OK having trouble inviting all y'all so please apply while I'm waiting for the bug fix
    Game World ID

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

baza Rakus wrote: »
    As you know I couldn't up the player purchase rating to 90 so am sacking that all off. Please list your (up to) 20 players you want first dibs on when transfers start. PLEASE DON'T BUY ANYONE ELSE FOR NOW, NOT EVEN ONES YOU HADN'T BEFORE. Any questions.

OK having trouble inviting all y'all so please apply while I'm waiting for the bug fix
    Game World ID

I take it my request wasn't an option so really?

TBH, I don't really want to join this league as I was struggling to get into the last one.

I think I just have too many leagues as is! :):)

Wilberto wrote: »
    baza Rakus wrote: »

Game World ID

I take it my request wasn't an option so really?

TBH, I don't really want to join this league as I was struggling to get into the last one.

I think I just have too many leagues as is! :):)
    WTAF
    YOU'RE Taylor Swift??
    (shocked face)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

baza Rakus wrote:
    WTAF YOU'RE Taylor Swift?? (shocked face)

Are you serious? You didn't already know that? Okay. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Whoever was psv in part1 ...everton have irdrissa gueye in part2. Psv had bought him in part1.... come at me with min bid and I'll send him back your way

Crackin' Milan team goin a beggin' in this league ...

• Advertisement

You can now buy players up to 92 rating.
    Transfer windows are gone.
    Go nuts.

You can now buy players up to 93 rating.
    Buying from Unmanageds is off.
    Go nuts.

Gonna up the Transfer Purchase Ceiling to 94 rate next season.
    Start gathering yer cash now!
    Also a good time to join if anyone is up for it ...
    Game World ID: 342396
    WALPOLE LEIBNIZ LORENZ LLIGA MMXVI PART THE ƵWEITE

Advertisement